• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any Smash Players around Medford Oregon? (Southern OR)

Tryst

Smash Ace
NNID
Skolar
3DS FC
2750-1644-8369
So I recently started getting a little more serious into playing Super Smash Bros. (Specifically Melee and Project M) But have gotten to the point where I don't think I can improve much by playing Computers anymore. (Not saying I'm great, just that the vanilla computers in this game are pretty terrible.)

I don't have a good computer to play netplay on, nor a usb adaptor, so I can't play netplay Melee or Project M that way. I have played a bit of Project M on WiiMmfi, but that was pretty laggy most of the time, and while I got pretty destroyed, I don't think it emulated an actual match well enough to actually learn much from it, so Online was a bust.

So the only other option is finding players near me that play, but I haven't found any by any other means, so I decided this was a pretty good place to ask around and see if there were any local monthlies, or even anyone that plays at all around here.

I have played mostly Project M, but have recently started enjoying Melee a lot, and both of them would be really fun to play with others that actually care about the game. (I've played with non-smash friends, and it's really not fun for either of us.) But even if there are some people that play 64, or Smash 4, around here, I'd be happy to find people that play those too, although I haven't really played those very competitively, as I don't have a Wii U (I do have Smash 3DS though, but...), and my copy of 64 got stolen forever ago by a "friend" that wanted to "borrow" it. However, I am not really that big a fan of Brawl, not saying people that play that competitively are dumb or anything, I'm not that kind of Smasher, I just don't find that as fun.

TLDR; Looking for any Smash Players/Groups around Southern Oregon that would want to play.

Top Bottom