• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any smash events in or near Ottawa,ON?

jraft15

Smash Rookie
I've been looking for any smash events in or near Ottawa but I've had little to no luck finding any. I have heard of ECHO tournaments but I'm looking for any event sooner. All info is greatly appreciated.

ERayz

Smash Journeyman
There was a tournament in Ottawa last weekend, and they hold monthlies at Algonquin college

Jazriel

Smash Ace
I recommend you join the Ottawa facebook group for smash. We have 500+ members and the Ottawa smash scene is quite active. We have a monthly tournament at Algonquin and Ottawa U has started a smash club and plans on having bi-weekly tournaments as well. There are also friendlies at Algonquin every Thursday and at Ottawa U on Friday.

DibyDonut

Smash Rookie
Im also looking for weeklys in the ottawa area i heard there is one tommrow at algoinquin please messege me about it

Top Bottom