• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any ROB Users for My Community Combo Video?

8Bitman

Smash Master
OMFG YEASH!!!!

The CV kinda failed. May as well jump in this one. How much time can we send in... Like how long can all of our clips be in total??? Cuz I have a lot of stuff....

8Bitman

Smash Master
Alright give me a day or two, I will get it all ready and send it at one time. If you have to pick and choose through each video, tell me so I can choose which ones I want in it. :3

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Premium
I could get some clips in for this, my capture card doesn't capture audio anymore, but I don't think that will be a problem for this.

:phone:

8Bitman

Smash Master
Oh... Woops, I don't record, I just send my clips to the person making it. I don't know how to cut or do any of that stuff. I just take it from the SD and put it to the CPU, and send it. =/

SolarSkurge

Smash Journeyman
I'm ready for those clips whenever guys. No hurries though. The deadline is the 29th of February. I also have a thread for it on the combo videos section. But I came here specifically looking for ROB combos.

8Bitman

Smash Master
That's good. I am currently looking through all of the footage our wii/SD Card.

I am dealing with Midterms currently, but by tomorrow night I should have a huge chunk of it done. Send me a PM with your Email so I can send you all of the replays with the info when I have everything I want to be submitted. :3

Top Bottom