• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

any pro jiggs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RhedKing

Smash Journeyman
Sorry but no like 100 thousand times. Tiers do exist.
it was a joke, from that T-shirt.

Anyone?

nobody?

fine.
but meow is the best so far I'd say, I watched his vids, really good Puff there.
at least from what I've seen on you tube. I'd say illinalex is second best
Jiggernaut, woodman or PNDmike do you have any jiggs vids?

illinialex24

Smash Hero
it was a joke, from that T-shirt.

Anyone?

nobody?

fine.
but meow is the best so far I'd say, I watched his vids, really good Puff there.
at least from what I've seen on you tube. I'd say illinalex is second best
Jiggernaut, woodman or PNDmike do you have any jiggs vids?
I'm not the second best.

Thinkaman would likely be the best, Meow likely second, and Jigglesthepuff 3rd and PND and Jiggernaut 4th. I just know what I am talking about and fairly good with Jiggs.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
No worries, I'm gonna practice jiggs a lot next week so I'll be back to the best soon XD

Glick

Smash Lord
I mean meows freakin awesome. But I wouldn't say hes the best. Thinkamans awesome I'm sure but I haven't seen any recent videos of him actually playing well. The way you place is partially dependent on the skill level of your region.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Yeah, without playing against the same people or having one stand out jiggs in a tough region, it can be kind of tough to know who's the best.

Spoonbob

Smash Ace
:\

I'm no like, Meow, or as good as any of you, but I'm pretty good, I think. Unfortunately I live in the middle of nowhere, so there's no way I could ever help Jiggly's horrible tourney ranking. :(

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
I'm not the second best.

Thinkaman would likely be the best, Meow likely second, and Jigglesthepuff 3rd and PND and Jiggernaut 4th. I just know what I am talking about and fairly good with Jiggs.
thinkaman sucks why do u praise him so much he thinks jiggz counters mk yet he brags about getting two stocked by them. also jiggernaut now has the exact same strategy as i did a month ago or at least my stategy in mirrors, which is why im changing mine. i hate it when we have mirrors because he does everything i did the previous time we fought. i have to stay ahead of him and find a stratagy that beats my old strategy. but really thinkaman sucks

TheStig

Smash Lord
I want to be the very best
Like no one ever was
To catch them is my real test
To train them is my cause (oooh)
I will travel across the land
Searchin' far and wide
Each Pokemon to understand
The power that's inside! (Power inside!)

Pokemon!
It's you and me.
I know it's my destiny!
Pokemon!
Ooh you're my best friend
In a world we must defend!
Pokemon!
A heart so true
Our courage will pull us through
You teach me and I'll teach you
Pokemon!
(Gotta catch 'em) Gotta catch 'em Gotta catch 'em all!

tourny size and difficulty of players will determine who is best

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
also jiggernaut now has the exact same strategy as i did a month ago or at least my stategy in mirrors, which is why im changing mine. i hate it when we have mirrors because he does everything i did the previous time we fought. i have to stay ahead of him and find a stratagy that beats my old strategy.
omg, get out of my ****ing forum. When someone is beating you, they seriously probably don't have the same ****ing strategy. I'm ****ing sick of people, going, oh you play the same way as me but you're just faster at it and that bull****. unless you go dead even like everytime and nobody is a clear winner ever, then seriously, shut the **** up, you don't play the same as him, or rather, he doesn't play the same as you, and stop talking about how he does what you did because I'm better bull****. Instead of johning about how he plays the same and you can't beat it, ****ing admit that your strat sucks and think of a better one... seriously, I have no tolerance for this talk so quit the bull****.

§leepy God

Smash Master
Oh, your asking who is the best Jigglypuff, I thought this was a thread of a question for any Jigglypuff main's that is at pro level, my bad.

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
beating me.....bullshizzle. maybe in friendlies but when it counts ill win for sure
this isn't ur forum dont like my opinion then u gtfo
id take u any day bowyer *waves jiggly fists* let me at um!!!!

rinoH

Smash Lord
lolo Bowyer would destroy you cant wait to see your new Jiggs Bowyer and did you buy a wii again or something or did you sell your xbox 360

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
Lol and you are? Thinkaman is **** and you good sir can get bent.
who am i, *backs da **** up* im only the smexiest puff youll evar ****in c son

lolo Bowyer would destroy you cant wait to see your new Jiggs Bowyer and did you buy a wii again or something or did you sell your xbox 360
well c, but destroy....ru ***** kidding me, even if he got better hed probably only get good enough to get me to my last stock at most but destruction is not an option

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
beating me.....bullshizzle. maybe in friendlies but when it counts ill win for sure
this isn't ur forum dont like my opinion then u gtfo
id take u any day bowyer *waves jiggly fists* let me at um!!!!
this is my forum just like this is every respectable jiggs' forum, which you aren't. you suck at this game, scrub, get over it, stop johning, and work on getting better. nobody ****ing cares about your bull****, "oh, they were just friendlies, ah, I'm gonna whine like a little girl".

and i guess you're right, I can't stop you from posting, but saying the things you're saying is only going to discredit you with the jigglypuff community. think about it, if the whole community says and knows that you suck, and you say that you're good, fail to prove it every single time, and annoy the **** outta everyone respectable here, what is that going to do to your image??? hmm... i'm guessing that it won't help it.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
I don't have a wii, but I'm going to practice the jiggs stuff a lot right after break with panda, anther, and lain.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
well c, but destroy....ru ***** kidding me, even if he got better hed probably only get good enough to get me to my last stock at most but destruction is not an option
omg, I and everyone else here, seriously thinks you suck at this game. I would ****ing wreck your ****. I'm thinking a healthy 2 stock near every time.

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
xd wut do u have that i couldn't beat, besides metagay:/, i know more about puff then u do and theres no way in hell id lose to u man. although online means nothing, my ladder rank proves im no scrub, 130 with jiggz only aint bad son.

Spoonbob

Smash Ace
thinkaman sucks why do u praise him so much he thinks jiggz counters mk yet he brags about getting two stocked by them. ... but really thinkaman sucks
Woodman's hated on Thinkaman forever. In the video thread he posted about THinkaman sucked for running + rising pound-ing, way back in October. :\

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
xd wut do u have that i couldn't beat, besides metagay:/, i know more about puff then u do and theres no way in hell id lose to u man. although online means nothing, my ladder rank proves im no scrub, 130 with jiggz only aint bad son.
bowyer hes 130 on the wifi ladder, look out bra

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
I could care less how much you know about jiggs in comparison to me. you don't know **** about mindgames or reading people, and I would wreck you because of it... and 130th really doesn't impress me, either you're one of the top or you aren't... anyways, there are probably only like 30 actually good players out there... 130 >>> 30 :/

demodemo

Smash Ace
bowyer, pardon me for being nosey, but if you don't have a wii, you get all your skill from friendlies with 5th column right? thats pretty deesed

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
omg, I and everyone else here, seriously thinks you suck at this game. I would ****ing wreck your ****. I'm thinking a healthy 2 stock near every time.
just asking...do u know how to reverse rollout, can u wave bounce pound consistantly, how well is ur edge game, can u handle every matchup as well as i can. ive beaten most of the puffs on here and alot of them ive two-stocked myself. if ur that determined then ill take ur challenge but dont expect **** or youll get *****

illinialex24

Smash Hero
Exactly. Woody, you are nowhere near the best Jigglypuff in Pennsylvania.

Woody, your an idiot. I told you have good DI's, I'm sticking to that but I mean seriously. You are the dumbest brawler I have ever seen.

My hippo needs to come out. Bowyer and Thinkaman would 2 stock you using random consistently.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
bowyer, pardon me for being nosey, but if you don't have a wii, you get all your skill from friendlies with 5th column right? thats pretty deesed
I'm not really sure what deesed means, lol. but 5th column doesn't really play brawl that much and I'm the only competitive player from that crew. I learned how to play melee through them, and then got my skill in brawl from playing with anther, lain, panda, rofa and those people... I'm missing some people, but I play with these guys the most.

illinialex24

Smash Hero
Ever seen him play. He's pretty good.

just asking...do u know how to reverse rollout, can u wave bounce pound consistantly, how well is ur edge game, can u handle every matchup as well as i can. ive beaten most of the puffs on here and alot of them ive two-stocked myself. if ur that determined then ill take ur challenge but dont expect **** or youll get *****
Umm yeah Woody, thats easy stuff. Handling every matchup like you have is existing. You are a dumb player. I'm reporting you for trolling the boards.

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
Exactly. Woody, you are nowhere near the best Jigglypuff in Pennsylvania.

Woody, your an idiot. I told you have good DI's, I'm sticking to that but I mean seriously. You are the dumbest brawler I have ever seen.

My hippo needs to come out. Bowyer and Thinkaman would 2 stock you using random consistently.

u know a better puff from pa cuz id love to play him some time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom