• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any Port Hope/Cobourg players? [ontario]

gramkracka22

Smash Cadet
My name is gramkracka22. I am a smasher living in Port Hope. I am broadcasting on all available forums. I will be at the public library at mid-day, when the sun is highest in the sky. If you are out there... if anyone is out there... I can provide friendlies, I can provide setups, I can provide juice. If there's anybody out there... anybody... please. You are not alone.

Smash ultimate
Discord - gramagori#6278

Last edited:

Mavrick

Smash Rookie
Hey, just to start I'll say that I'm suprised to see my hometown Port Hope being mentioned here :D. I'm wondering if you are talking about the Port Hope public library, or the Cobourg one. Anyways, would you be up for Ultimate? If you want you can add my discord: Mavrick#7535

gramkracka22

Smash Cadet
Hey, just to start I'll say that I'm suprised to see my hometown Port Hope being mentioned here :D. I'm wondering if you are talking about the Port Hope public library, or the Cobourg one. Anyways, would you be up for Ultimate? If you want you can add my discord: Mavrick#7535
I don't actually hang out at the library, that was just an "I am legend" copy/paste joke. Tried to add your discord but nothing came up

Mine is gramagori#6278 if anyone from the area wants to add me.

Top Bottom