• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any other Canadian villagers out there?

Jell0

Smash Rookie
NNID
thejeno
Sup guys, it's my first time posting on here. I'm an up and coming villager main in Ontario Canada. I was wondering if there are other villager mains like myself out there. :4villagerf:-Jell0

zang

Smash Cadet
NNID
Zangoose
i heard u guys chop a lot of trees up in canada, that must make you a great villager

JohnnyB

Smash Journeyman
I'm chilling (get it! Because i use the chillager colour! =P), in Murderpeg Winnipeg. I don't compete though. Probably because I'm afraid to leave my house...

Wonderf

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Wonderf
3DS FC
5172-2136-8763
Hello, I just moved to Halton area so I'm looking to compete soon since I moved closer to the GTA where more events are held. I was going to Summit but something came up that prevented from going. It's nice to see some Canadian villagers around.

Jell0

Smash Rookie
NNID
thejeno
Hello, I just moved to Halton area so I'm looking to compete soon since I moved closer to the GTA where more events are held. I was going to Summit but something came up that prevented from going. It's nice to see some Canadian villagers around.
I wish I was going to summit :/ my parents have extremely great timing and surprised me with a trip the week of summit.
Whatever though lol.

Jell0

Smash Rookie
NNID
thejeno
i heard u guys chop a lot of trees up in canada, that must make you a great villager
I myself have a weak tree game, I only really use it in doubles. My teammate/training partner is a Rosalina main so if you Gravitational pull a chopped tree, it covers like 85% of battlefield with a strong tree hitbox. :awesome:

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
I know there's a couple Villagers in Ottawa, BRodz and Orlando, but not sure if they got smashboards accounts XP

JohnnyB

Smash Journeyman
I myself have a weak tree game, I only really use it in doubles. My teammate/training partner is a Rosalina main so if you Gravitational pull a chopped tree, it covers like 85% of battlefield with a strong tree hitbox. :awesome:
I don't usually bother with tree chop unless I'm trying to get a woodchip or play mindgames. Treegrowth and the axe is where the money's at. Baiting reflectors and counters is great too. One of the few great things about villagers grab is that it easily gets people on the other side of the tree.

hell-dew

Smash Apprentice
no they don't exist we live in igloos which are isolated from each other and don't form villages therefore no villagers

also we hate trees we cut them down
also +1 Ontario villager

Lamis

Smash Rookie
Villy main from Burlington , Ontario. played against you a few times =)

Last edited:

MERPIS

Smash Lord
NNID
Catboog
hi
I am currently one of the best villagers on the island, as well as one of the only if not the only, villager, on the island. Not that it matters, but humble brag

Top Bottom