• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokkén Tournament Any other Braixen players feel gimped by Psybeam's lack of projectile durability?

Zeekfox

Smash Cadet
I just can't seem to figure out why it's as low as it is. Braixen isn't a character who normally wants to get in close to other characters, with a few exceptions of stronger zoners like Gardevoir and Suicune. But against characters like Pikachu and Lucario, you really would rather stand back and force them to approach. You know, until they realize that their projectiles like Thunderbolt and Aura Sphere punch right through your Psybeam and hit you in the face. Why? Shouldn't Psybeam be durable enough to at least cancel in a meeting with projectiles from characters more suited for close-quarters combat?

Szion

Smash Journeyman
i think its because how potent we are as zoners overall...and we have other more potent durab tools at our disposal

speaking from a submain perspective, i do ranked with cario only,

Top Bottom