• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any one Wanna coach for Greninja

Seine

Smash Cadet
if any of you guys wanna main Greninja this could be a place for coaches and such

MartinAW4

Smash Journeyman
Possibly. You can for example post videos of your matches and you will get tips from other Greninja mains on where to improve. And there will most likely be a lot of gameplay discussion here, so you will have the opportunity to learn a lot just from reading.

MasterMicahWH

Smash Rookie
NNID
MasterMicahWH
Switch FC
7765-5492-7400
yeah, I've played greninja for about 2 years lapsed and only stopped because 1. my wifi is too bad for online and 2. the people in my area are all melee elitest. I'm hoping to get back into the game when I move out, but I've got most of the essentials mapped out for anyone who wants to get better with better shiek

Seine

Smash Cadet
yeah, I've played greninja for about 2 years lapsed and only stopped because 1. my wifi is too bad for online and 2. the people in my area are all melee elitest. I'm hoping to get back into the game when I move out, but I've got most of the essentials mapped out for anyone who wants to get better with better shiek
k if you would like to stay and do anything that would be appreciated

MasterMicahWH

Smash Rookie
NNID
MasterMicahWH
Switch FC
7765-5492-7400
well, I'm here for the long run in case anybody actually initiates with asking for help. For now, I've noticed pros like iStudying will abuse Dair at high percentages to lead into Fair or in the case of Amsa, you may use your Fair as a spacing tool first and foremost, kinda like how Esam will throw out his fair as a brick walling tool to bait people. As said by others in the community, you may use your hydro pump to space and gimp with efficiency and using your mobility more than your shield is optimal.

well, I'm here for the long run in case anybody actually initiates with asking for help. For now, I've noticed pros like iStudying will abuse Dair at high percentages to lead into Fair or in the case of Amsa, you may use your Fair as a spacing tool first and foremost, kinda like how Esam will throw out his fair as a brick walling tool to bait people. As said by others in the community, you may use your hydro pump to space and gimp with efficiency and using your mobility more than your shield is optimal.
Hey I’m a rob main but I’m playing greninja as a secondary if the offer is still up I play regularly n would value insight/coaching. I have some videos that I’ll eventually put up

Tbsketch

Smash Rookie
if any of you guys wanna main Greninja this could be a place for coaches and such
been a greninja main for a while now ....... whats the best/fastest way to set the controls for a better BAIR RAR???

MartinAW4

Smash Journeyman
been a greninja main for a while now ....... whats the best/fastest way to set the controls for a better BAIR RAR???
Set the L button to jump. That allows you to run, turn around and immediately press L and C stick forward to do the RAR Bair.

MrFrigid

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
3259-2884-2790
CHANGE YOUR FONT COLOR OMG MY EYES I CANT READ ANYTHING YOU WROTE.

Chumi

Smash Rookie
NNID
Chumi
3DS FC
4656-8129-3732
CHANGE YOUR FONT COLOR OMG MY EYES I CANT READ ANYTHING YOU WROTE.
I am able to read him thanks to people that reply to him
Im glad im not the only one struggling

Top Bottom