• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any of The Original 1000 Members Still Here?

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
Whoa, you're from 2001? That's 14 years, isn't it? Quite a long time; I was only 1 year old. But I think you might be able to find some of your old pals eventually; reunions are great.

wing zrow

Smash Lord
Wrong room huh? Yeah, I was member 700 something. Gideon sold the site I hear. He doesn't still post here at all right?

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
Wrong room huh? Yeah, I was member 700 something. Gideon sold the site I hear. He doesn't still post here at all right?
I think posting here is fine, actually. And I haven't even heard of Gideon.
I was 11 >_> I now feel old.
Heh, well if it makes you feel any better, when you were 11, somebody was twice your age. It's obvious, but you know...

wing zrow

Smash Lord
I think posting here is fine, actually. And I haven't even heard of Gideon.
Ah, well he was the original forum admin (or moderator, I forget which). The site's been through so much, I wouldn't be surprised if I was the last person from that original group of posters. The wait for melee was great at the time, & looking up posts from when you were a kid is always a blast from the past. I'm thankful to have been a part of it.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
He hasn't posted in years. He very briefly stuck his head in once after AlphaZealot bought the site back from MLG.

XDaDePsak XDaDePsak is probably one of the oldest members I can think of who's still around, sort of.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I haven't seen her around for a while. She was getting pretty busy, guess life gonna life.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I was only 6 years old in 2001 lol. That was about the time when I got in to Smash (Smash 64 in 2000 and Melee in 2003).

How was the Melee speculation period in comparison to the Brawl and Sm4sH speculation periods? Was there ever a speculation period for Smash 64?

Elin

Your face is strange... Is it always like that?
NNID
ShinySilverEevee
3DS FC
5301-1189-1305
Back then I was a mindless toddler who haven't even heard of Smash, let alone Nintendo.

Oh well, I guess I'll go to a trip through the Wayback Machine.

Pachinkosam

I have no friends, Im dead inside
Back then I was a mindless toddler who haven't even heard of Smash, let alone Nintendo.

Oh well, I guess I'll go to a trip through the Wayback Machine.
Wayback Machine is aok but sometimes some threads dont show up.
But that feeling when i first joined Smashboards will never be same as going back to those pages now.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Wow. I joined in 2003 and have a user number in the 10,000s!

I literally wasn't allowed to join forums before I did here, though (my mom was paranoid). I knew of SWF some time before I joined.

Last edited:

AmishTechnology

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KIMPHIE
Damn, I'm way off the mark.

Life was a lot simpler before the 2008 Great Recession and all.

360°

Smash Rookie
I didn't know these boards were founded in ancient times! I thought me registrating in 2008 I would be one of the earlier members.. I guess not!
It's crazy to think these boards were founded before 9/11.
Guess I'm member #129305 then. Clearly not what the threadstarter was searching for :/
Hmm, so his last post was in 2018? Let's hope it was not his last one!

Last edited:

XDaDePsak

BRoomer
BRoomer
What ever happened to Liquid Entropy btw?

Last edited:

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
What ever happened to Liquid Entropy btw? He also went by the names god, PersonAandnotB, and probably another one too. One of the earliest admins. Member number in the single digits maybe. Def no higher than double digits. Can't find a trace of him anywhere on here.
Is he G God ?
L Liquid Entropy too :O Guess they haven't been on the site in ~9 years.

Last edited:
Top Bottom