• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any Mewtwo Combo,MatchUp Or Tech?

BoN~

Smash Cadet
NNID
Riskyx
3DS FC
4742-7971-2374
Hello!
Im A Mew2 :mewtwopm: Main,But You Can Share Combos,Match Ups Or Techs Of Mewtwo With Me Please? c:
Thanks! ^u^

InfinityCollision

Smash Lord
"Can I get my own personal summary of the entire subforum please?"

There's only a couple pages worth of threads here, and few threads are more than a page long themselves. Pick a thread, start reading, bear in mind some of the info may be outdated. Ask questions after you've done some basic reading.

Last edited:

Ithnex

Smash Rookie
My combos as mewtwo tend to vary. I usually use a few down-tilts, up-tilts until they are at a somewhat high percent then float U-air fair etc. then Short hop fastfall fair l-cancel

BoN~

Smash Cadet
NNID
Riskyx
3DS FC
4742-7971-2374
My combos as mewtwo tend to vary. I usually use a few down-tilts, up-tilts until they are at a somewhat high percent then float U-air fair etc. then Short hop fastfall fair l-cancel
Cool,thanks for the tips!

TheoUdu

Smash Rookie
is anyone else having trouble ari dodging? my mewtwo cant air dodge ive played with a few characters it seems its just him so far

Plebiscuit

Smash Cadet
Slippi.gg
CARL#168
It could be after your 2nd jump that you cannot air dodge. But before that you should just be fine
Nah, that's not it. If you used your teleport without consuming your second jump, you won't enter freefall but you also can't airdodge.

Top Bottom