• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any Melee Locals in Arizona?

Duebam

Smash Rookie
Hey whoever reads this, but are there any places where there are locals for melee in Arizona? I know Arizona has a smash scene but I can't find any melee events. If anyone could tell me it would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

GhostM

Phantom
If you don’t find anything for Arizona for smash.gg you can always check to see if there are any Arizona Facebook groups that are offering the same smash game you’ll play.

Duebam

Smash Rookie
If you don’t find anything for Arizona for smash.gg you can always check to see if there are any Arizona Facebook groups that are offering the same smash game you’ll play.
Yea I really didn't find anything other than tournaments that were over lol

GhostM

Phantom
Owch, if that’s the case then you’ll have to leave the state just to play against someone. It’s unfortunate, but what’s worse is for those who live in Islands that don’t have a scene who would have to spend $100+ just to play a game of smash against someone. Brutal, but your scenario isn’t like that.

Your best bet is to find groups in SoCal (Southern California) that are close to Arizona, as those are the only real options for you now. SoCal I believe has a huge Melee scene, so finding locals in SoCal shouldn’t be a problem.

Top Bottom