• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any Mario streamers?

PadWarrior

Smash Ace
NNID
Smasboards suck
I would love watch some streaming Mario play if anyone does it.

GamemanIV

Smash Rookie
I do - I try to stream around 7-9 PM EST every day. I would say I'm on the above-average scale, but working on seeing how far I can go with him. He's been my main for most of the Smash games, and I like the idea of keeping it that way, but I've been struggling majorly against sword characters, so I'm considering switching it up. Here's the link to my channel.

PadWarrior

Smash Ace
NNID
Smasboards suck
I do - I try to stream around 7-9 PM EST every day. I would say I'm on the above-average scale, but working on seeing how far I can go with him. He's been my main for most of the Smash games, and I like the idea of keeping it that way, but I've been struggling majorly against sword characters, so I'm considering switching it up. Here's the link to my channel.
Awesome followed! I’ve mained Mario since 64 and he’s my number 1 guy :)

BryanD

Smash Rookie
Mario’s my main, but I also don’t exclusively play him on streams since we do a lot of FFAs and I’m enjoying experimenting with a bunch of characters :) If you’re interested though, here’s my channel! I play Ultimate on Mondays and Wednesdays around 8 PM EST!

Top Bottom