• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any local scenes around Oak Lawn, IL??

Finn_5

Smash Rookie
Really have never been apart of the smash scene but I want to get involved but have no idea of any local groups near me.

GhostM

Phantom
You might want to check around Facebook to see if there’s any local events that you can attend, as they usually have some depending on the state that you live in. You might have to go out of the city if you want to attend some tournaments, but I’m sure there are some locals around.

It appears that some upcoming tournaments are not in Oak Lawn, but are taking place in Chicago. It depends whether you feel comfortable leaving your city, but if you don’t want to leave then you might want to resort to the first option of using Facebook.

Got your link here, click here to check it out.

Finn_5

Smash Rookie
You might want to check around Facebook to see if there’s any local events that you can attend, as they usually have some depending on the state that you live in. You might have to go out of the city if you want to attend some tournaments, but I’m sure there are some locals around.

It appears that some upcoming tournaments are not in Oak Lawn, but are taking place in Chicago. It depends whether you feel comfortable leaving your city, but if you don’t want to leave then you might want to resort to the first option of using Facebook.

Got your link here, click here to check it out.
Yeah I’m not necessarily looking for things in Oak Lawn I should’ve specified just looking for anything with a decent distance that I can attend like biweekly or a couple times a month.

Top Bottom