Any ideas for their alts?

3DS FC
5429-8052-2152
NNID
Mikey661
Perhaps a colour where Banjo is green, and Kazooie is purple/pink as a reference to yooka-laylee.

Maybe a colour where Banjo is red and Kazooie is brown, swapping their colours for a funny twist.

Definitely would love to see a black/white colour variation too! Endless possibilities :)

im dreaming, but a PANDA bear alt would be rad!

I expect a black bear and polar bear alt. the rest can surprise me. :]
Panda bear alt is what I’m hoping for as well! With a jade green Kazooie.

Past that I’d like a Klungo. Black and Green Banjo, with white shorts and backpack. Not sure where they go with Kazooie on this one.

A regular banjo alt with dragon Kazooie would be a neat thing as well.

Ovaltine

Smash Champion
My guesses are:

1) Original
2-4) B-T multiplayer alts
5) Hue shift with red backpack and purple shorts (Tooty)
6) Boggy palette
7) Dragon-Kazooie
8) Dragon-Kazooie alt color a la Mecha Ridley?

I can easily see it being something like that.

One has already been discovered! A pink one with Kazooie a light shade of orange

1560316864541.png

Only one so far though, so I feel like it'll be Stop n' Swop egg themed

EDIT: Thanks to Spider on Discord for catching this; this actually ISN'T a Stop n' Swop egg, it's a Mumbo alt! Pink for the body and tan-ish Kazooie for the head!

SECOND EDIT: Until the official renders for the alts come out I decided to shop the one we currently have!
PinkBanjoRender1.png

Last edited:
3DS FC
1993-7715-4423
Switch FC
SW 6723 8387 1403
One has already been discovered! A pink one with Kazooie a light shade of orange

View attachment 227608

EDIT: Thanks to Spider on Discord for catching this; this actually ISN'T a Stop n' Swop egg, it's a Mumbo alt! Pink for the body and tan-ish Kazooie for the head!

SECOND EDIT: Until the official renders for the alts come out I decided to shop the one we currently have!
Where did you find this picture? I can't seem to be able to find this picture anywhere.

View attachment 227608

So Pink Banjo has got to be a reference to Mumbo, right? Maybe Banjo's fur color will reference other characters.