• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any ideas for skins?

Pigs!

Smash Rookie
If you have ever wanted a skin in the game and you want me to make it, just comment and i will consider it!

vathekid

Smash Apprentice
Wow, sounds like a fun and generous thing to be doing!
if you dont mind at all, i had an idea muself for Roy
that being simple like All blue being a dark gray, Hair Black, n dark Blue pants
that is if you dont mind adding that to your list

Pigs!

Smash Rookie
Wow, sounds like a fun and generous thing to be doing!
if you dont mind at all, i had an idea muself for Roy
that being simple like All blue being a dark gray, Hair Black, n dark Blue pants
that is if you dont mind adding that to your list
I got you, my guy!

I'd love to see a Marth alt that looked like Kris or Ephraim from Fire Emblem. Thanks either way!
Im done
"https://drive.google.com/file/d/1A4DQ9qlx12H7sH5zN76Jrq1ZzF854Q80/view?usp=sharing"
"https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RgBwhRtF3wHMMac3fSJC5v5Tt9wb5uDx/view?usp=sharing"

I'd love to see a Marth alt that looked like Kris or Ephraim from Fire Emblem. Thanks either way!
I also made the stocks a health bar from Fire Emblem!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bxMjU46gzVNmH-nTaydIp7xyJ4aEkZGU/view?usp=sharing

P4ncake

Smash Rookie
Slippi.gg
PANC#392
If you have ever wanted a skin in the game and you want me to make it, just comment and i will consider it!
Could you do a purple sheik or a marth that looks like lucina?

Pigs!

Smash Rookie
Could you do a purple sheik or a marth that looks like lucina?
sorry but i dont think lucina would work, because she doesnt have a lot of differences from marth and I cant do the long hair

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
I don’t know the first thing about character modeling, but I think Mega Man with armor that resembles Proto Man would look really cool!

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
sorry but i dont think lucina would work, because she doesnt have a lot of differences from marth and I cant do the long hair
Thought I'd mention Double Posting is a big no no. Condense everything into one post, wait for at least 24 hours in between each post, or wait for someone else to post from now on.

Also, how does Ash Cap Pikachu, or a Pikachu dressed as Mimikyu sound?

DRGN

Technowizard
Thought I'd mention Double Posting is a big no no. Condense everything into one post, wait for at least 24 hours in between each post, or wait for someone else to post from now on.

I actually made the Ash Cap Pikachu already. And Pikachu as Mimikyu exists already as well, which you can find here.

Pigs!

Smash Rookie

I already made a mimikyu one, not knowing there was one already. My version has no hat though. Sorry but there's no point in creating a skin if I know it exists already. If you have any other ideas, I'd appreciate it! Thanks for the request!

danterobledo

Smash Rookie
Slippi.gg
DANTE#11
hey hey!! so green falco skin: black jacket, orange shirt, anything else you can customize!! thanks :3

Sklynt

Smash Rookie
Can you do shines by chance? If so, a shine that is (pure) black on the inner layer and bright red on the outer layer would be nice. But if you can only do ganon skins then I have an idea. Now, you probably will have no idea who this is, but I think that adult gon would be a good skin for ganon. I'll attach a picture below.

Faraam

Smash Rookie
For a long time it was indispensable to be implemented new themed skins into the game. I have noticed a continuous burgeoning and it's the better that I have seen at last time. Especially I Have been playing CSGO for seven years and I noticed that some of that goals should be introduced in CSGO and in CSGO trade sites. Once I found a CSGO trade bot and I was overcome of the fact that I found there all the new skins. From that moment I'm very confident that we must sell giveaway and trade csgo skins. It's so excited, when you can sell and buy all new skills from site which follows everything new

Last edited:
Top Bottom