• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any great walling characters?

Grappler

Smash Rookie
What I mean is like characters that are great at creating walls with their moves (e.g Falco's Bair and U-tilt)
my play style generally falls with me trying to wall off my opponents with stronger hitboxes so a character that best reflects this trait of mine would be great

ManXan

Smash Rookie
What I mean is like characters that are great at creating walls with their moves (e.g Falco's Bair and U-tilt)
my play style generally falls with me trying to wall off my opponents with stronger hitboxes so a character that best reflects this trait of mine would be great
Peach does this quite well, and can also convert from plenty of moves into great damage. I also recommend Ganon, he's a bit lower on the tier list but I love his play style and the fact that so many of his moves kill.

EmpireCrusher203

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3926-7161-9170
Sheik and Marth are known for their long hitboxes. They are both relatively easy characters to play, however I feel that Sheik is a bit more combo-oriented. Jigglypuff is also a great walling character because of her disjoints and superb aerial mobility, allowing her to literally make walls. Falco I guess can be a wall, that is with his lasers, which force the opponents to stay back and shield. A lot of characters are good at walling out opponents, but it mostly depends on how you play the character. The beauty of melee is that everyone's Fox is unique. Not all Falcos are aggressive and not all Jigglypuffs are ledge campers. You can virtually play any character using any strategy/play style, so feel free to experiment.

Last edited:
Top Bottom