• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any good secondaries for Rosalina?

E-Mann

Smash Ace
NNID
TheGFlower
3DS FC
1891-1753-7374
Rosalina's currently one of my mains, alongside ZSS and Dr. Mario (also Jigglypuff as a pocket). Though Dr. Mario is a good character, IMO, he doesn't cover all of Rosalina's weaknesses. ZSS does, though, but she's more of a rush down character that doesn't fit my playstyle.

EDIT: I now main Corrin and Bayo, alongside Rose.

Last edited:

Arned123

Smash Rookie
Rosalina's currently one of my mains, alongside ZSS and Dr. Mario (also Jigglypuff as a pocket). Though Dr. Mario is a good character, IMO, he doesn't cover all of Rosalina's weaknesses. ZSS does, though, but she's more of a rush down character that doesn't fit my playstyle.
There usually isn't a set good secondary for a character especially Rosa because she is unique in the way you have to play her. If it is any help to a fellow Rosalina player my secondaries are Ike, C. Falcon, and Corrin

Planty

Smash Ace
NNID
something
Cloud. He's super easy to learn, covers her bad MUs, and is top tier. Additionally, he is a spacing heavy character, which should make him easier to pick up if you're a Rosalina main. Also you shouldn't play that many characters, especially if you want to play someone as complicated as Rosalina.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Cloud does have one huge weakness in the sense that his recovery is poor without Limit Break. Certain fighters can actually take advantage of that weakness, so Cloud might not be the best choice if you're concerned about your fighter's recovery.

Planty

Smash Ace
NNID
something
It's true that Cloud has a poor up-b, but he has so many mix ups that it's a smaller weakness if you know your options very well. Watch M2K play Cloud; He almost never gets gimped.

E-Mann

Smash Ace
NNID
TheGFlower
3DS FC
1891-1753-7374
There usually isn't a set good secondary for a character especially Rosa because she is unique in the way you have to play her. If it is any help to a fellow Rosalina player my secondaries are Ike, C. Falcon, and Corrin
I actually main Corrin, so I guess I'm fine.

E-Mann

Smash Ace
NNID
TheGFlower
3DS FC
1891-1753-7374
Actually, I recently had renewed interest in maining Bayonetta, so I'm not sure what match-ups she covers for Rose.

Top Bottom