• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any good Mods for Brawl PAL?

Davy Jones

Smash Ace
Hey. I haven't been here in a while so I don't know how this while Brawl Modding works.

Are there any good Brawl Mods for PAL?

Something that changes the gameplay and makes it fun and also doesn't add any ******** characters, like Naruto, or any at all.

PAL only...

Revan Skywalker

Smash Cadet
Get a NTSC Brawl Disc and install Project M on a PAL Wii, it works with mine, too, and it's by far the best hack imo.

If you don't want to spend any money then you can try out good old Brawl+, I think there was a PAL build up to 4.2 or 4.1 (which was the best Brawl+ version anyways, they screwed the game up after these two).

Not sure if there is a download link, but I still have the codes.

EDIT: After little research I've found the official download page:

http://www.smashmods.com/forum/page/bpdownload.html

Brawl+ 4.1 PAL, there you go ;)

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
There's also Brawl-, the exact same way you install Brawl+ or Project M should work for minus.

mariodk

Smash Ace
use usbloader that can use GCT files(Wiiflow is one of them)
get a NTSC-U disc for the usbloader
and it will be like to have a PAL wii with a NTSC-U disc +Gecko OS with project: M

Bacowski

Smash Rookie
Get a NTSC Brawl Disc and install Project M on a PAL Wii, it works with mine, too, and it's by far the best hack imo.

If you don't want to spend any money then you can try out good old Brawl+, I think there was a PAL build up to 4.2 or 4.1 (which was the best Brawl+ version anyways, they screwed the game up after these two).

Not sure if there is a download link, but I still have the codes.

EDIT: After little research I've found the official download page:

http://www.smashmods.com/forum/page/bpdownload.html

Brawl+ 4.1 PAL, there you go ;)
what is this link bruh its asking me to allow some dodgy looking stuff

Top Bottom