• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any GIFs of optimal FC Fair on shield??

FerWhat

Smash Rookie
Hi, has anyone got/seen any gifs of what an optimal FC Fair on shield (+4 advantage) looks like?

I have been FC Fairing a Captain Falcon friend for weeks and have gotten shield grabbed every time, and am sick of it. Any help (especially showing what it looks like against CF) would be appreciated. :)

Also, is the optimsl FC Fair timing going to change from change from character to character due to differing heights? Or not?

blue cheez

Smash Cadet
It's not a very difficult tech, you'll be able to do it consistently on different characters if you just practice it.

Do you have 20XX?

You set the AI to always grab or roll out of sheild. You can practice your timing using the AI. My advice is just grinding it out this way until you can do it. Just try a bunch of different timings and one will work.

Additionally, the slight height differences of shield are technically there, but I do not believe they are very significant. Pointing the shield up or down might make a difference, though.

Top Bottom