• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any chances on akuma joining the roster?

Momento

Smash Rookie
I doubt he is the 5th character but I do think there is a chance he comes in the next fighter pass.
I think there is a case here...
He is a very very popular character in fighting games and the video game community as a whole, everyone knows his name at least.
He is known for making crossovers all the time, too lazy to make a list but it’s there.
And he can overall be accepted in the roster he adds a extra shoto, right now there are only 2 (excluding terry because we don’t know his move set yet) but he is a bad guy so that would make sense. I just would love a raging demon as a final smash or even better a move that can only be done by inputting the command. I really hope he can make it eventually. He is my favorite character in the street fighter series
What do you guys think ?

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
Honestly it doesn't seem likely, all DLC characters have one thing in common, they have neither a spirit or any reference to them in the base game, case and point Akuma is already a spirit which while not completely deconfirms, it does raise the red flag as very unlikely.

LunchPolice

Smash Apprentice
NNID
LunchPolice
3DS FC
5456-0847-1584
If they start adding Echo Fighters in the next wave of DLC, it's certainly possible.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
I don't see us getting another SF rep for this game and even if we did Chun-Li would probably have priority anyway.

Oddball

Smash Lord
Do we really need 3 Ryus in Smash bros?

Last edited:

scoobymcsnack

Smash Journeyman
I think if we get another Street Fighter character, it’s gonna be someone unique, like Chun Li as stared above.

Akuma would make a killer boss tho. He could borrow moves from Ryu and be the size of a normal character, but with boss level stats

Top Bottom