• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any advice against spammers?

cinnamonrolll+waffles

Smash Rookie
Does anyone have any tips while fighting characters such as Cloud, Ganondorf, or Snake? My friends main these, which is why I'm asking.
If anyone has advice that works for others fighters please tell me so I can get better

EchoHosuh

Smash Rookie
IF You're flexible with many characters these matchups shouldn't be too bad.

When fighting Cloud some good counters for him are Pikachu, Marth, Shulk, Inkling, and Wolf, you want to outspace Cloud and counter with projectiles, or long ranged attacks.

When fighting Ganon you just need projectiles and need to play passively and play neutral. Best counters for Ganon have to be Richter, Ness, Snake, Link (or Young Link) and Isabelle.

When fighting Snake you have to be smart, you have to be fast. You can't give them any breathing room or they'll start throwing projectiles at you. Having a character that has a reflector will really help you in this matchup.

If you need any tips I'll try to reply, hope this helps! (*•̀ᴗ•́*)

BlackInk

Smash Lord
IF You're flexible with many characters these matchups shouldn't be too bad.

When fighting Cloud some good counters for him are Pikachu, Marth, Shulk, Inkling, and Wolf, you want to outspace Cloud and counter with projectiles, or long ranged attacks.

When fighting Ganon you just need projectiles and need to play passively and play neutral. Best counters for Ganon have to be Richter, Ness, Snake, Link (or Young Link) and Isabelle.

When fighting Snake you have to be smart, you have to be fast. You can't give them any breathing room or they'll start throwing projectiles at you. Having a character that has a reflector will really help you in this matchup.

If you need any tips I'll try to reply, hope this helps! (*•̀ᴗ•́*)
This is literally a ‘drop Bayonetta’ reply.

Top Bottom