• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any active Melee Discord servers?

Binion

Smash Rookie
Most Melee discord servers I join off smashcord seem to be pretty inactive, only averaging a couple messages an hour most. It also doesn't help that there isn't a Florida Discord listed on there, although I did get around to joining a couple Facebook groups for my local scene.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
You're in one of the best regions in the world for melee. I'm assuming you've asked about discord channels in the Facebook group? Someone in your region should have an answer for you.

Binion

Smash Rookie
You're in one of the best regions in the world for melee. I'm assuming you've asked about discord channels in the Facebook group? Someone in your region should have an answer for you.
Thanks a lot for the reply! I'll see what I can get off of the facebook groups I've joined. I'm rather new to competitive melee so I'm trying to learn as much as possible. Cheers!

Top Bottom