• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anti-Zero to Death/Combo Bayonetta Tech

Aphistemi

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterOfTheToots

First of all, I'd like to say that this works at 0% too, only if you DI it correctly, by the time bayo finishes you off she'll be so close to the blastzone that the slighest windbox would blow her up to her death.

This can be pretty critical in the matchup, or it can just be a gimmick, but its something worth noticing if a bayo tries to get you in this combo.

Kuma0145-0

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kuma0145-0
3DS FC
1118-0706-0233
This is some amazing stuff but as someone who doesn't play game and watch are there other characters who are able to get out of this combo? Like would Marths 1 frame up B work? Or a super armor characters up B like charizard or corrin?

NotAsian

Smash Journeyman
This is some amazing stuff but as someone who doesn't play game and watch are there other characters who are able to get out of this combo? Like would Marths 1 frame up B work? Or a super armor characters up B like charizard or corrin?
I believe gws works the best because of the trampoline isn't a hit box that can be traded with it always launches them up high

NotAsian

Smash Journeyman
I also wonder if the hit box on the up b is actually what's kills bit ive also seen just the windbox from up air kill without hitting them

Kuma0145-0

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kuma0145-0
3DS FC
1118-0706-0233
I also wonder if the hit box on the up b is actually what's kills bit ive also seen just the windbox from up air kill without hitting them
Ah, I also think Ryu might be the counter pick to her I've been looking for, I played some against a friend and with the focus attack I was able to effectively block her smash attacks then dash cancel right through them for free follow ups (she was stuck in landing lag) and I feel like I was able to space her and bait out witch time well

pepi1197

Smash Apprentice
NNID
pepi1197
With how often Bayonetta's seem to be pulling this one out, this is huge for us. I think it's actually the windbox on either side of the trampoline that does the killing NotAsian NotAsian . The same thing happens when you catch Sonic with it at the start of his recovery.

NotAsian

Smash Journeyman
Just landed 2 of these in back to back games for the final kill ha-ha put them up on my YouTube channel! Also just killed pika with up air windbox when he jumped lol!

Cyrekt

Smash Rookie
NNID
YouGotCyrekt
Nice, this'll be very helpful against bayo. even if you miss the up b windbox you might escape what would've been a death combo

NotAsian

Smash Journeyman
From what I've heard this only works of bayo messes up her combo and inputs too slow but I'm not sure. I have died before even when I was mashing up b

Cyrekt

Smash Rookie
NNID
YouGotCyrekt
If that's the case, then that's unfortunate. Still gonna try it out though

Top Bottom