• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anti Geno Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melonsismyusername

Smash Apprentice
A thread about why people dont like geno, I personally think that no one knows him, and hes only know due to his fans and he has little character or Iconicness out of, Getting into smash.

Melonsismyusername

Smash Apprentice
Why Im just sharing my viewpoint, just because it dosent corolate with yours Im suddenly evil and stupid and should go away. (also I noticed you hate fire embelem and pokemon just Because waaaa, too many characters, waa, lmao kid.

Last edited:

PhantomShab

Smash Lord
Why Im just sharing my viewpoint, just because it dosent corolate with yours Im suddenly evil and stupid and should go away. (also I noticed you hate fire embelem and pokemon just Because waaaa, too many characters, waa, lmao kid.
Well your viewpoint sucks, lmao kid.

D

Deleted member

Geno killed Batman’s parents and burned the house of Mickey Mouse.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Hey, did you guys know that Geno is short for, “Gee, did you know you can’t post Anti-threads on Smashboards because it’s toxic and the opposite of what cordial discussion is?”

No? Oh, okay then.
I don't think that's very short, nor does it spell out Geno. It spells out GAS if you only use the capitalized words, or GDYKYCPATOSBITATOFWCDI if you use all the words.

My disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined. Thank you Jones, very cool.

fr tho Geno ran off with my wife and they took the kids so I'm with you buddy.

Karen please let me see my kids it's been 2 years.

Last edited:

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
I don’t care for the idea of Geno being in Smash. I think he’s really insignificant in the long run and is just a minor character in a series that still has some much more beloved and well-known icons that have yet to be added.

However, there’s one point for his inclusion that can outweight all of that: he has a strong, passions fan base that has been fighting for his inclusion for over a decade now, and making a thread to try to deny them that right is completely idiotic and selfish, no matter what you think of the character.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
We do not allow anti-character threads. If you have something you wish to share about Geno you are welcome to discuss it in the actual Geno thread, though I recommend you stay civil if it's a negative opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom