Anti Geno Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melonsismyusername

Smash Apprentice
Why Im just sharing my viewpoint, just because it dosent corolate with yours Im suddenly evil and stupid and should go away. (also I noticed you hate fire embelem and pokemon just Because waaaa, too many characters, waa, lmao kid.

Last edited:
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
NNID
tehponycorn
Hey, did you guys know that Geno is short for, “Gee, did you know you can’t post Anti-threads on Smashboards because it’s toxic and the opposite of what cordial discussion is?”

No? Oh, okay then.
I don't think that's very short, nor does it spell out Geno. It spells out GAS if you only use the capitalized words, or GDYKYCPATOSBITATOFWCDI if you use all the words.

My disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined. Thank you Jones, very cool.

fr tho Geno ran off with my wife and they took the kids so I'm with you buddy.

Karen please let me see my kids it's been 2 years.

Last edited:

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
Premium
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
NNID
Link46
I don’t care for the idea of Geno being in Smash. I think he’s really insignificant in the long run and is just a minor character in a series that still has some much more beloved and well-known icons that have yet to be added.

However, there’s one point for his inclusion that can outweight all of that: he has a strong, passions fan base that has been fighting for his inclusion for over a decade now, and making a thread to try to deny them that right is completely idiotic and selfish, no matter what you think of the character.

Status
Not open for further replies.