• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anther's ladder smash 64. Join plz!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MEnKIRBZ

Smash Journeyman
The reason I am making this thread is because I noticed that there was 8+ people playing smash netplay, and none of them were on anther's ladder.

This is a perfect place for players of any game to join. It has a chat, match finding, ranked and friendlies with an actual ranking system for each game, and an overall good place to be to find smash players.

COME JOIN the community and be apart of anther's ladder!

http://www.smashladder.com/

Saltsizzle

Smash Journeyman
Ideally that would be great.

In reality, people are lazy (me included) and it is much easier and faster to just hop on a server, create a game, and wait 10 seconds for someone to join and play.

That being said, it is still a very nicely made site.

Shears

Smash Master
Yeah I tried making an online rankings site and match making service for everyone, http://rankings.onlinessb.com, but people in this community don't really care for technology and are very lazy. In a couple months there was like 400 matches reported, then it fell flat and no one reports anything. Someone posted about anthers ladder months ago and everyone acted all excited and was raving about it for like 3 weeks, then it fell flat and no one reports anything.

MEnKIRBZ

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I tried making an online rankings site and match making service for everyone, http://rankings.onlinessb.com, but people in this community don't really care for technology and are very lazy. In a couple months there was like 400 matches reported, then it fell flat and no one reports anything. Someone posted about anthers ladder months ago and everyone acted all excited and was raving about it for like 3 weeks, then it fell flat and no one reports anything.
interesting. Makes sense, but having a record base such as a ranking system seems just better to me then playing random meaningless matches that can't be proven to have happened when they are competitive and not casual. Without the ranking system, there is no place where people can judge and get a good idea of where they stack up wth other players. Wins are a lot more meaningful when you take out someone who you know for a fact they are good because they've won 10 consecutive matches and have a high rating.

P D

Smash Ace
if the emulator could be integrated into the actually site it would be great otherwise pretty pointless

SphericalCrusher

Hardcore Gamer
NNID
SphericalCrusher
3DS FC
1118-0223-8931
I have tried Anther's Ladder for every Smash game except Smash 64 so far. I need to try this... I have my N64 and this game setup in the bedroom for fun, but I'm so rusty at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom