• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Answer my survey and possibly WIN a free flight TO and FROM EVO this year! UPDATED 12/3!

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
I got halfway through this before I realized drinking and smoking is integral to this survey. I don't do either. Can I still participate in the survey to win free stuff and make you play smash
Yes, you can answere my survey even if you do not smoke or drink, however, you have to give an response in TERMS of how you would (think it would be / feel) FEEL if you were to say drink / smoke. I noticed that several participants seem to ignore this fact, especially when it comes to the smoking part, and just automatically pick the "1 / no never" option in this case. But I know it can be a bit hard to imagine how one would specifically feel. However, no worries, I appreciate all responses and thanks a million times smash community!

Sorry for being a bit lazy, I am very busy so it is not easy for me to keep this thread updated all the times, but I keep checking in here, and will update later tonight or within a few days!

Btw, If we do not reach any of the goals *sadface* I will try to have a prize for those who particiapted (so join in and complete the survey, as it is more or less a win-win situation for you :D ), so remember to send me an mail after you completed and write yournumber here!

Stay tuned and keep it up! :)

Last edited:

Housewife

Smash Cadet

Thanks for the response. There's your gender diversity for the survey~

EDIT: what the crap is with everyone choosing numbers ending in 7 or 9

Last edited:

Thor

Smash Champion
Finished. #521. I don't think I could go even if I won [very unlikely to win anyway], but if that happens you'll just have to do another number or something.

Last edited:

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Heya guys, I will update this tomorrow night! If I have to guess I'd say we have around 60 participants so far. I think there are several who have only mailed me their number without posting it here, and a few others who only finished half it yet (they may return and finish it all) so I can't say for sure.

Anyways, thanks a ton!

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
*Bump* Updated! 250 spots left! Ill leave the survey open till march 20th!

Top Bottom