• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Another new types of bonus stages besides of Break the Targets and Platforms.

Roberto zampari

Smash Journeyman
In Super Smash Bros 4, what type of bônus stages besides of Break the Targets and Platforms?
I want something new in Bonus Stages.

kisamefishfries

Smash Journeyman
Simple enough, I always found board the platforms and break the targets to help you hone your skills and understand your moves. Break the targets helps you learn hit boxes and if enemy is here and you are here, what skill do you use? Board the platforms helps you learn about arial positions and of course recovery. The other thing I can think about is mobility. So.... How about a race to the finish for each individual character? I loved that. It could be really cool too.

Lemonwater

Smash Ace
Human Tetris where a moving wall comes toward your character and you have to do the attack that is announced perfectly timed so that the outline in the wall matches your pose as the wall passes over your character lol

Curmudgeon

Smash Ace
We need at least one of these
  • A football mode, we already have the item
  • A mode where you need to climb to the top of a mountain, Ice Climbers style
  • Snag the Trophies with basketballs and the occasional bob-omb
  • A mode where you are in a small room and you need to dodge bombs falling from the ceiling, if you get hit 3 times you lose

Lemonwater

Smash Ace
A group vs your character mode where YOU ARE THE ONE with the limited HP gauge. Attacks will only launch you as far as they would while you are at 0% damage (or at all). You fight 3 enemies at once, sort of like the Fighting Polygons thing.

DRM4R10

Smash Apprentice
yea having a "race to the finish" styled mode where you climb upwards instead? I dunno

Top Bottom