• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Another Mario Kart 9 Creation Thread - Re-Tired

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
START FROM THIS POST

The thread has been recently rebooted, follow this post to get the latest information.

Mario Kart 9

πŸ„ πŸ„ πŸ„ Mushroom Cup πŸ„ πŸ„ πŸ„

🌻 🌻 🌻 Flower Cup 🌻 🌻 🌻

:starman::starman: :starman: Star Cup :starman: :starman::starman:

✨ βœ¨πŸ‘‘ Special Cup πŸ‘‘βœ¨ ✨

🐒🐒🐒 Shell Cup 🐒 🐒🐒

🍌🍌 🍌 Banana Cup 🍌 🍌🍌

🍁🍁 🍁 Leaf Cup 🍁 🍁🍁

⚑ ⚑🌩 Lightning Cup 🌩 ⚑ ⚑

:mario: Roster :mario:
  • Mario
    • Metal Mario
    • Gold Mario
    • Tanuki Mario
    • Cat Mario
    • Doctor Mario
    • Delfino Shirt Mario
    • Musician Mario
  • Luigi
    • Metal Luigi
    • Gold Luigi
    • Kitsune Luigi
    • Cat Luigi
    • Doctor Luigi
    • Tourist Luigi
    • Penguin Luigi
  • Peach
    • Metal Peach
    • Pink Gold Peach
    • Peachette
    • Tanuki Peach
    • Cat Peach
    • Doctor Peach
    • Traveler Peach
    • Kimono Peach
  • Daisy
    • Metal Daisy
    • Orange Garnet Daisy
  • Rosalina
    • Metal Rosaline
    • Sapphire Blue Rosaline
  • Donkey Kong
    • Metal Donkey Kong
    • Topaz Yellow Donkey Kong
  • Diddy Kong
    • Metal Diddy Kong
    • Ruby Red Diddy Kong
  • King K.Rool
    • Metal K.Rool
    • Emerald Green Diddy Kong
  • Pauline
    • Metal Pauline
    • Ruby Red Pauline
  • Yoshi
    • Metal Yoshi
    • Gold Yoshi
  • Toad
    • Metal Toad
    • Sapphire Blue Toad
  • Bowser
    • Metal Bowser
    • Gold Bowser
    • Tanuki Bowser
    • Meowser
    • Doctor Bowser
    • Snorkel Bowser
    • Wedding Bowser
  • Kamek
    • Metal Kamek
    • Saphire Blue Kamek
  • Wario
    • Metal Wario
    • Topaz Yellow Wario
  • Waluigi
    • Metal Waluigi
    • Purple Amethyst Waluigi
  • King Boo
    • Metal King Boo
    • Purple Amethyst King Boo
  • Paragoomba
    • Metal Paragoomba
    • Gold Paragoomba

⭐ Items ⭐
  • Mushroom
  • Triple Mushroom
  • Gold Mushroom
  • Green Shell
  • Triple Green Shell
  • Red Shell
  • Triple Red Shell
  • Bomb-Omb
  • Fire Flower
  • Lightning
  • Fake Item Box
  • Bullet Bill
  • Blue Shell
  • Ice Flower
  • Subcon Pot

πŸš— Vehicles πŸš™
Karts:

πŸ₯ŠBattle ModeπŸ₯Š
Modes:

Nitro Arenas:
Retro Arenas:

Last edited:

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Job 1
Design a circuit track for the Mushroom Cup
It's only natural that we start in the Mushroom Cup, every first track in the game is something usually basic featuring very few if any obstacles. Design a concept for the first circuit track of the game, design what major ideas you have for this track and any design features of note. Additionally try to be at least a little bit distinct with your post and be a bit detailed as well.

Job 2
Submit a character
Okay I feel like we have a good core of characters that are in mostly every spinoff:

Mario
Luigi
Peach
Daisy
Rosalina
DK
Yoshi
Bowser
Wario
Waluigi

This list consists of characters that are obvious to include, so I feel like we should select a character outside of this list. That is the current job, submit a character not part of this, the restrictions being you can't do baby characters and you can't do characters from the Paper Mario or Mario and Luigi series of RPGs.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
1671929787087.png

Diddy Kong
I just like him, he is an awesome character and hasn't been in a mainline Mario Kart game in a long time, so he should be back in the next one.

Track
Goomba Circuit
I feel like with all the first circuits in the game being dominated by Mario and Luigi circuits I feel like we should have a more distinct character to base the first track on, so why not base it on a Goomba. Like all first tracks, its layout is quite simple; the first half is nothing more than a gentle curve across the map. The latter half is more interesting as you need to go in an arch with zero gravity but otherwise it's quite uneventful, the very last part of the track does have a slightly more daring curve with a trio of goombas to avoid, but that's about it. What makes it distinct however is the environment this track takes place on, it can be best described as a modern castle, it has the buildings of a city but the layout of a castle, you go down brick paths of yellows and reds while driving on the courtyard and the final part has you drive on the side of a goomba castle, so while the layout is simple the environment is anything but.

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
I was never really a part of the Mario Kart SGP creation thread so this ought to be fun.

Character

Toad

Toad_3D_Land.png

Probably the most iconic Mario character yet missing from the roster so far. He's been in every (if not, most) of the Mario Kart games.

May submit track layout later.

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Pauline

A classic character who has been seeing more attention lately & a great pick for a newcomer (excluding tour)

Track
Shy Guy Circuit,
Traditional Stadium esc beginning track, no special segments like gliding & will be one of the if not the shortest circuits in the game. Night time setting with digital billboard flipping through ads featuring shy guys who will also be at the circuit watching from the grand stands.

Last edited:

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
Job 1
Design a circuit track for the Mushroom Cup
It's only natural that we start in the Mushroom Cup, every first track in the game is something usually basic featuring very few if any obstacles. Design a concept for the first circuit track of the game, design what major ideas you have for this track and any design features of note. Additionally try to be at least a little bit distinct with your post and be a bit detailed as well.

Job 2
Submit a character
Okay I feel like we have a good core of characters that are in mostly every spinoff:

Mario
Luigi
Peach
Daisy
Rosalina
DK
Yoshi
Bowser
Wario
Waluigi

This list consists of characters that are obvious to include, so I feel like we should select a character outside of this list. That is the current job, submit a character not part of this, the restrictions being you can't do baby characters and you can't do characters from the Paper Mario or Mario and Luigi series of RPGs.
Job #01:
Track Name: Mario Wario Circuit.
I think this would be a really funny inversion of the archetypical "wow, we sure are on Mario Circuit again" trope, simply by plastering Wario all over it. But here's the catch. Instead of it being a purpose-built "Wario Circuit," the track's design indicates that it was originally another Mario Circuit, but Wario's plastered his own branding all over everything - to the point of taking down a big Mario statue and putting Greek-inspired marble statues of himself up in its place. The redecoration efforts manifest in the track looking half-finished, with some construction equipment still all over the place.

The track itself is pretty simple, another simple one that's intended to get players used to the controls and everything. However, I think that it'd be cool if there's a couple of shortcuts here and there - such as a few planks of wood you can use to jump over a wall or the like. There's also at least one jump that results in a gliding section, which would allow you to leap over a river completely infested with Cheep Cheeps!

Job #02:
Character Name: Koopa Troopa
Character Origin: Mario Bros. (1983)

I originally considered submitting this dude's dead brother (Dry Bones), but felt Koopa Troopa's role as a Mario Kart veteran - as well as him being playable in the very first game - makes him a solid and pretty obvious choice for a role like this. He's pretty cool, and still fulfils the "normal enemy" archetype whilst having a character of his very own in the process.

Last edited:

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Job #01:
I think this would be a really funny inversion of the archetypical "wow, we sure are on Mario Circuit again" trope, simply by plastering Wario all over it. But here's the catch. Instead of it being a purpose-built "Wario Circuit," the track's design indicates that it was originally another Mario Circuit, but Wario's plastered his own branding all over everything - to the point of taking down a big Mario statue and putting Greek-inspired marble statues of himself up in its place. The redecoration efforts manifest in the track looking half-finished, with some construction equipment still all over the place.

The track itself is pretty simple, another simple one that's intended to get players used to the controls and everything. However, I think that it'd be cool if there's a couple of shortcuts here and there - such as a few planks of wood you can use to jump over a wall or the like. There's also at least one jump that results in a gliding section, which would allow you to leap over a river completely infested with Cheep Cheeps!

Job #02:

I originally considered submitting this dude's dead brother (Dry Bones), but felt Koopa Troopa's role as a Mario Kart veteran - as well as him being playable in the very first game - makes him a solid and pretty obvious choice for a role like this. He's pretty cool, and still fulfils the "normal enemy" archetype whilst having a character of his very own in the process.
If the wario statue is a buff hyperealostic wario statue in the style of Michelangelo's David, consider me likely to vote for you

Also everyone entries will end in roughly 1 hour, so get your stuff ready

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Okay time to vote:
View attachment 365540
Diddy Kong
I just like him, he is an awesome character and hasn't been in a mainline Mario Kart game in a long time, so he should be back in the next one.

Track
Goomba Circuit
I feel like with all the first circuits in the game being dominated by Mario and Luigi circuits I feel like we should have a more distinct character to base the first track on, so why not base it on a Goomba. Like all first tracks, its layout is quite simple; the first half is nothing more than a gentle curve across the map. The latter half is more interesting as you need to go in an arch with zero gravity but otherwise it's quite uneventful, the very last part of the track does have a slightly more daring curve with a trio of goombas to avoid, but that's about it. What makes it distinct however is the environment this track takes place on, it can be best described as a modern castle, it has the buildings of a city but the layout of a castle, you go down brick paths of yellows and reds while driving on the courtyard and the final part has you drive on the side of a goomba castle, so while the layout is simple the environment is anything but.
Pauline

A classic character who has been seeing more attention lately & a great pick for a newcomer (excluding tour)

Track
Shy Guy Circuit,
Traditional Stadium esc beginning track, no special segments like gliding & will be one of the if not the shortest circuits in the game. Night time setting with digital billboard flipping through ads featuring shy guys who will also be at the circuit watching from the grand stands.
In which case...

Goomba

Circuit: Mario Bros. Circuit
A traditional racing circuit with a mix of Mario and Luigi branding. There's a single - but very short - branching path. There are no glider nor water segments. The audience consists entirely of humans
Job #01:

Job #02:

Goomba Circuit
Shy Guy Circuit
Mario Bros Circuit
Wario Circuit

Diddy Kong
Pauline
Toad
King K Rool
Goomba
Koopa Troopa

Vote for your top 3 for each, you may vote for your own in 2nd or 3rd place.

Job 3
Submit an idea for a track
Like last time, submit an idea for a track, this is for the Mushroom Cup, and unlike last time, as long as it has Mushroom Cup level difficulty, you can be more unique with what you submit. Just make sure that the track is 3 laps long and that there are no major changes between each lap. Detail the layout and potential gimmicks of the racetrack, and try to be unique while also being practical.

Job 4
Submit an item
Submit a brand new or returning item for this game, here is a list of returning items:
Mushroom
Triple Mushroom
Gold Mushroom
Green Shell
Triple Green Shell
Red Shell
Triple Red Shell
Bomb-Omb
Fire Flower
Lightning
Fake Item Box
Bullet Bill
Blue Shell
If you're submitting a totally new item, describe what the item is and what it does.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Goomba
Diddy
K rool

Shy Guy Circuit
Goomba Circuit
Wario Circuit
1672010647632.png

DK's Jungle Park
The previous second track of the Mushroom Cup, Water Park, an amusement park. So I have a good idea to continue the theme. This track takes place on a tropical island nearby DK Island that Donkey Kong himself turned into a jungle amusement park. On top of being a unique concept, the park also introduces rugged terrain, with slippery mud bordering the main road of this track. The park also features a jungle gym that you climb with zero gravity, offering several rouge turns, showing an increase in challenge, the final section has you blast out of a barrel canon and into an aquarium starting the first water section, avoid the schools of Puffups who act as naval mines and catch Engaurde's currents to get a great boost of speed before heading back into a small dock leading to the goal.

1672011293778.png

Poison Mushroom
This has the user create poisonous exhaust from the backs of their karts, causing those who breath it in to have their vision become foggy and their control less responsive, making it harder to drive overall.

Last edited:

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Mario Bros Circuit
Goomba Circuit
Shy Guy Circuit

Goomba
Toad
Koopa Troopa

Track Idea

Mushroom Kingdom Wonderland

ezgif-4-ebd745e394.jpg

To stick with the amusement park theme, we are going to an amusement park in the Mushroom Kingdom as the Mushroom Kingdom Wonderland. Here, you will zoom on mushrooms, the ferris wheels, etc. There is also a path you can take that's on the roller coaster tracks that acts as a hidden path. Final section of the course takes you through a maze which leads you to the exit of the park. Basically, a fun theme park track.

Returning Item

Blooper

png-transparent-mario-party-8-super-mario-kart-wii-blooper-mario-heroes-video-game-fictional-c...png

The squid makes his return in this Mario Kart! Like in the previous Mario Karts, he will obscure your vision by squirting ink at the screen for a short period of time.

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Mario Bros
Goomba
Shy Guy

Goomba
Pauline
Diddy

Bonneton

Like we get circuits based on iconic locations from other mario games. Wanted to add something from Odyssey & almost went with New Donk City but changed it due to the large amount of City Circuits we have gotten recently from Tour/Booster Pass. Bonneters in audience, wide circuit with some hills & a gliding section.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Mario Bros Circuit
Goomba Circuit
Shy Guy Circuit

Goomba
Toad
Koopa Troopa

Track Idea

View attachment 365595

To stick with the amusement park theme, we are going to an amusement park in the Mushroom Kingdom as the Mushroom Kingdom Wonderland. Here, you will zoom on mushrooms, the ferris wheels, etc. There is also a path you can take that's on the roller coaster tracks that acts as a hidden path. Final section of the course takes you through a maze which leads you to the exit of the park. Basically, a fun theme park track.

Returning Item

Blooper

View attachment 365596

The squid makes his return in this Mario Kart! Like in the previous Mario Karts, he will obscure your vision by squirting ink at the screen for a short period of time.
I like it, though if it wins I might change the name to Mushroom Wonderlands, flows off the tongue better you know

Gorgonzales

Smash Ace
a second Mario Kart 9 creation thread...

After pouring my heart and soul out for the first one I'm not sure I can keep up for round 2, but I'll pop in every now and then I guess.

Votes:
1. Diddy Kong
2. Pauline
3. Toad

1. Wario Circuit
2. Goomba Circuit
3. Shy Guy Circuit

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
  1. Goomba Circuit
  2. Mario Bros Circuit
  3. Shy Guy Circuit
-------------------------------
  1. King K. Rool
  2. Toad
  3. Pauline
Track: Koopa Theatre
theatre.jpg

A track taking place in, well... a good old classic style theatre, duh! You would start outside the building and race in passing through seats with Koopas watching the race cheering as you go onto the stage racing throught many different plays based of classic Mario games but Koopa versions with the Koopas themselves acting out while you race avoiding them and falling spotlights. At some points, you'll drive into the backstage with Koopas carrying props and drive back on stage with a different play acting out before going out the exit and back inside for each lap.

New Item: Mini Mushroom
NSMBU_Mini_Mushroom_Artwork.png

This power-up would shrink the user to a tiny size, but to make up for the small size, it would increase the player's speed and jump height, similar to how it works in the New Super Mario Bros series, and racers who have this can somehow drive on walls without Anti-Gravity or even across water.

D

Deleted member

1. Goomba
2. Toad
3. Diddy

1. Mario Bros Circuit
2. Goomba Circuit
3. Shy Guy Circuit

Last edited by a moderator:

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
View attachment 365591
DK's Jungle Park
The previous second track of the Mushroom Cup, Water Park, an amusement park. So I have a good idea to continue the theme. This track takes place on a tropical island nearby DK Island that Donkey Kong himself turned into a jungle amusement park. On top of being a unique concept, the park also introduces rugged terrain, with slippery mud bordering the main road of this track. The park also features a jungle gym that you climb with zero gravity, offering several rouge turns, showing an increase in challenge, the final section has you blast out of a barrel canon and into an aquarium starting the first water section, avoid the schools of Puffups who act as naval mines and catch Engaurde's currents to get a great boost of speed before heading back into a small dock leading to the goal.

View attachment 365592
Poison Mushroom
This has the user create poisonous exhaust from the backs of their karts, causing those who breath it in to have their vision become foggy and their control less responsive, making it harder to drive overall.
Mario Bros Circuit
Goomba Circuit
Shy Guy Circuit

Goomba
Toad
Koopa Troopa

Track Idea

View attachment 365595

Returning Item

Blooper

View attachment 365596

Mario Bros
Goomba
Shy Guy

Goomba
Pauline
Diddy

Bonneton

Like we get circuits based on iconic locations from other mario games. Wanted to add something from Odyssey & almost went with New Donk City but changed it due to the large amount of City Circuits we have gotten recently from Tour/Booster Pass. Bonneters in audience, wide circuit with some hills & a gliding section.
  1. Goomba Circuit
  2. Mario Bros Circuit
  3. Shy Guy Circuit
-------------------------------
  1. King K. Rool
  2. Toad
  3. Pauline
Track: Koopa Theatre
View attachment 365601
A track taking place in, well... a good old classic style theatre, duh! You would start outside the building and race in passing through seats with Koopas watching the race cheering as you go onto the stage racing throught many different plays based of classic Mario games but Koopa versions with the Koopas themselves acting out while you race avoiding them and falling spotlights. At some points, you'll drive into the backstage with Koopas carrying props and drive back on stage with a different play acting out before going out the exit and back inside for each lap.

New Item: Mini Mushroom
View attachment 365600

This power-up would shrink the user to a tiny size, but to make up for the small size, it would increase the player's speed and jump height, similar to how it works in the New Super Mario Bros series, and racers who have this can somehow drive on walls without Anti-Gravity or even across water.
Major Issue, due to both votes not being labeled properly I am having a hard time counting them properly, could everyone fix their votes to be more distinct, thank you. Once i have more distinct votes I will able to tally them properly.

DK's Jungle Park
Mushroom Wonderland
Bonneton
Koopa Theatre

Poison Mushroom
Blooper
Mini Mushroom

Vote for your top 2 of each, you may vote for your own in 2nd place

Job 5
Submit a returning course for the Shell Cup
This will be our first retro track, as well as the first course of the Shell Cup, as such it should be low difficulty while still being somewhat more challenging than the first course of the Mushroom Cup.

Job 6
Submit a track that is either mainly air-based or water based
This track will be our third Mushroom Cup track and will feature a focus on either water and/or glider based sections, submit a course that has a large focus on one or both of those two mechanics, on top of being distinct describe the mechanics, gimmicks, and other major information about this track.

Last edited:

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Okay so Goomba Circuit won the first track job, still counting the winner of the first character round, some help will be nice

Koopa Theatre
Mushroon Wonderland

Mini Mushroom
Poison Mushroom

New Track
Lakitu Labs
1672104127988.png

Surprised there hasn't been a track themed both around weather and Lakitu, I feel like that would be an epic idea to use, so here is an idea I had for such a concept. This course takes place in a laboratory ran by Lakitus, who are testing out a new weather setting technology. There are three sections of this course, a fake snowy mountain, a series of sandy dunes, and jungle, all under the lab's biosphere, the three sections will cycle through three weathers, rain, wind, and intense sunlight. Rain will cause the snowy mountain to freeze over making it slippery, make the sandy dunes muddy and therefore more slippery, and flood the jungle causing a water section of occur. Wind will cause a blizzard to affect the mountain causing taildrifts to speed you up but also rushing water currents that can be quite rough, and sanstrom will whip up the dunes making it harder to see, and cause the jungle to open up into an air section due the winds blowing the leaves off the trees. Finally harsh sunlight causes the mountain to floor turning it into a water section, activate a solar powered glide ramp in the sandy dunes, and dry up the water in the jungle, overall a very dynamic course
1672102890417.png

Daisy Hills
I feel like this track is a bit underrated in terms of concept, sure it's quite basic but the Dutch atmosphere is quite charming and I feel like expanding the track would be pretty neat; maybe add an anti gravity section held up by balloons and windmills while also including cameos from Super Mario Land, that way the track can be all that more charming.

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
  1. Jungle Park
  2. Koopa Theatre
---------------------------------
  1. Blooper
  2. Poison Shroom
Returning Track: Lakeside Park from Super Circuit
lakeside.jpg

The track layout would be the same except some differences:
(Something like this here)
Two big changes are having a part of said track be a volcano (Maybe drive inside) and gliding sections.
mario_kart_8_deluxe___gba_lakeside_park__map__by_dispacetroblex_df0lmwj-pre.jpg

(Created by Dispace Troblex)

New Track: Soda Beach
seaside.jpg

A new track based off the Seaside Kingdom from Odyssey; the racers start on the beach with the snails watching the race. At some points you'll go underwater inhabited by Cheep-Cheeps, Komboos, Bloopers, and other aquatic enemies as well Maw-Rays lunging out snapping at the racers. Mollusque-Lanceur will be floating around spitting his drill shells at the drivers as a hazard. You'll go through Rolling Canyon avoiding spiky balls and drive out to the finish line. Oh, and those fountain things can launch you across the track if you stay on land.

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Koopa Theatre
Bonneton

Poison Mushroom
Blooper

Shy Guy Beach

The re-imaginings of gba circuits in 8 were fantastic & would love to see more, with them diving heavy into the pirate theme of this circuit.

Krem Quay

Swamp circuit based on world from dkc2. Several underwater segments, kremlings in audience & k rool if he is not playable.

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
I really need more entries for this job, if anyone has any ideas for this job please add them, I want to have some variety in the voting process
Submitting new Karts, Bikes, and ATVs would be nice.
(Would bring possibilities of adding returning ones)

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Yeah that's the next set of jobs, as well as a new character, the job set after that has us designing maps for the existing Mushroom Cup tracks as well as submitting the final course of the cup. I just more entries in this current job before moving on.
Submitting new Karts, Bikes, and ATVs would be nice.
(Would bring possibilities of adding returning ones)

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Okay time for voting

Koopa Theatre wins the second course of the Mushroom Cup and the Poison Mushroom is the first new item.

Now onto voting

Lakitu Labs
Krem Quay
Soda Beach

Daisy Hills
Lakeside Park
Shy Guy Beach

Vote for your top 2 of each, you may vote for yourself in 2nd place.

Job 6
Submit a vehicle body
Submit a vehicle for this game, this will be for the main body, not wheels or gliders, submit the stats as well from 1-5 :starman:s, those stats are:

Weight: (How heavy is the car, meaning how powerful will colliding with this car be)
Acceleration: (How fast does this car go to top speed)
Off-Road Traction: (How well does it control on off road areas like sand and mud)
Miniturbo: (How fast and powerful is the car's miniturbos)
Speed: (What is the car's top speed)
Handling: (How well does this car do turns)

If you have question for these stats, please do tell. You can submit a maximum of 3 vehicle bodies, describe their origins and why you set these stats the way you did, please be balanced.

Job 7
Submit a returning character and a new character
Submit a returning and new character, it has to be a first party character and from the Mario series, so no Pac-Man, Link, or ROB, you can submit a maximum of 2 characters.

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Tracks
  1. Lakitu Labs
  2. Soda Beach
------------------------
  1. Daisy Hills
  2. Lakeside Park
Vehicles
Oh god doing stats is going to be tricky without making vehicles broken and OP...
taxi.png

Donk Taxi (New)
Weight: :starman::starman::starman::starman:
Acceleration: :starman::starman::starman:
Off-Road Traction: :starman::starman::starman::starman:
Miniturbo: :starman::starman:
Speed: :starman::starman::starman:
Handling: :starman::starman:
Taxi, that's it. Just a taxicab.

MKAGPDX_Bowser_Kart.jpg

Road Galleon (Returning from Arcade Grandprix)
Weight: :starman::starman::starman::starman::starman:
Acceleration: :starman::starman::starman:
Off-Road Traction: :starman::starman:
Miniturbo: :starman::starman::starman:
Speed: :starman::starman:
Handling: :starman::starman::starman:
I felt like having this because it looks cool.

semi.jpg

Big Rig (New)
Weight: :starman::starman::starman::starman::starman:
Acceleration: :starman::starman:
Off-Road Traction: :starman:
Miniturbo: :starman::starman::starman:
Speed: :starman::starman:
Handling: :starman:
Since, we had ATVs in Mario Kart 8... it's about time we get a new vehicle type; Trucks

Characters:
SMO_Cappy_w_Hat.png

New: Cappy

MTA_Petey_Piranha.jpg

Returning: Petey Piranha

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
1672193513353.png

Quaker
Weight: :starman:
Acceleration: :starman::starman::starman::starman:
Miniturbo: :starman:
Speed: :starman::starman::starman:
Imagine a Cattaquack in bike form, its fast but very slippery to handler

Red Runner
A spicy red pepper with wheels

Weight: :starman::starman:
Acceleration: :starman::starman::starman::starman::starman:
Off-Road Traction: :starman:
Speed: :starman::starman::starman::starman:

Good speed, bad everything else

1672194467772.png

The Osprey
A car in the shape of a falcon

Weight: :starman:
Acceleration: :starman:
Speed: :starman::starman::starman::starman:
Handling: :starman::starman::starman::starman:
What it lacks in very low acceleration it makes up for in speed and handling.

1672194574306.png

Returning Character Diddy Kong
A repeat of my last submission, but it's still a valid one notheless, Diddy is awesome and should be in Mario Kart more.

1672194645487.png

New Character Boom Boom
A character I'm shocked hasnt been in this game yet, I feel like he would make a good heavier middleweight, Pom Pom could also be an alt for him as well.

Also does everyone want character specific items, or should we talk about this on a later date.

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Lakitu Labs
Krem Quay

Lakeside Park
Shy Guy Beach

Question - Where do we stand with Tour exclusive characters? Want to resubmit Pauline but not sure if she would be considered a returning or new character.

Pauline

Top Bottom