• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Announcing my project: SmashPad, for mobile!

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
SmashPad: The Kickstarter!

I've been working on this secretly for a couple months now and am ready to reveal it to the community. I hope to change how we find and watch and learn Smash content.

Thank you for any support and I'm happy to answer questions!

JoeTango

It Takes Two
Would love an app like this! Would it cover only national tournaments? Or would it be possible to list a local tournament on the app?

Spazzy

Smash Apprentice
Just curious on why you would need $1,500 for a mobile app to be developed?

Edit: Actually read kickstarter page. My b

Last edited:

Spralwers

Smash Ace
If you want a volunteer for android app porting, let me know. While I haven't written android apps, I write code almost every day and have coded on a wide range of platforms, from FPGAs and microcontrollers up to PC apps. This would actually give me a pretty good reason to dive into android development. Either way, looks good so far!

gmBottles

Fun Haver
NNID
komfyking
Looks really cool. I'd love to have the ability to look at hitboxes and such while I'm in the lab. I'd back this if I could :(

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Sooo has there been any progress on this?
It is coming along :) I have a graphics artist working on a redesign at the moment while I am continuing coding. I pushed out an early beta during Apex to the people who had responded to the backer survey early next week (I'm still getting responses in, so if you are a backer and haven't gotten it don't stress yet!).

Thundering TNT

Smash Cadet
If I may ask, when do you think the android port will be finished? I'm really interested in this.

Top Bottom