• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anime FighterZ: An Anime & Manga Fighting Game!

Should we allow additional reps for a same series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Justoneguyhere1999

Smash Journeyman
1. Vegeta
2. Nami
3. Arale (Dragon Ball)
4. Sakura (Naruto)
5. Joseph Joestar

Job 14:
Rei Ayanami
View attachment 364775
One of popular protagonists from the series and she is the first child who pilots the mech called EVA unit-00. She had very mysterious past and she suffered from major injury or illness. When the series was progressing, her personality changed from mysterious to more open-type person.

She would be an obvious choice for a NGE rep in the game, considering that she is one of known anime/manga characters in pop culture alongside Goku, Sailor moon and Astro boy. Her super move would involve her EVA mecha and she would attack opponents with it.
Wouldn't make sense for Shinji to be the first instead of Rei since his mech is far more famous to use?

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
Job 14:Asuka Langrey Soryu (Neon Genensis Evangelion)

Asuka is one of main characters from Neon Genesis Evangelion, she is a 14-years old girl designed as a second child to pilot of Evangelion Unit-02. why i chose Asuka not Shinji?, well, Asuka is very popular compared to Shinji, also i wanted to put a non-protagonist over protagonist on Anime FighterZ, Pyra & Mythra and Kazuya Mishima on Smash Ultimate are these examples

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
Job 14: Guy Shishiou (GaoGaiGar)

[JaAm] GaoGaiGar FINAL- OVA 01 [Blu-ray Hi10P 1080p][x264-AAC].mkv_snapshot_10.02_[2020.03.04_...jpg

One of the dual main characters of GaoGaiGar alongside Mamoru. GaoGaiGar is part of the Brave series, a spin off Transformers, many mechs that pop up in the Brave franchise are recolored or unused transformer toys. GaoGaiGar also exist alongside of the same universe as Betterman and Brigadoon (other projects by the same creator). Guy is a cyborg that works with the GGG to fight off Zonderians, hes the manly screaming mech protagonist you see typically in the genre however that personality can also be his weakness, thats why Mamoru exist to heal and calm him. They both need each other to work which fits with the core themes of GGG. Guy can transform to many forms but we'll focus on the main ones, GaiGar and GaoGaiGar.

Owen23

Smash Apprentice
Job #14: Kamina (Gurren Lagann)
Anime Debut: Bust Through the Heavens With Your Drill (April 1st, 2007)

Who the hell do you think who he is? That's right, it's Kamina! As a guy who is passionate about his goals, expressing it through his speeches, he works alongside Simon and Yoko as they meet friends and enemies along the way, eventually expanding it to the point where it becomes the size of an entire resistance.
After defeating the Beastman General with his "Giga Drill Break", he dies in the cockpit, giving Simon that he should believe in the Kamina who believes in him.

Last edited:

OrpheusTelos

Smash Lord
Owen23 Owen23 could you maybe consider tagging the Gurren Lagann spoilers? I know the show's 15 years old at this point and it seems like most people who would've wanted to watch the show already have, but I don't think we should be making a habit of casually throwing out massive plot developments without marking them, especially if it's not relevant to the case you're making in any way.

Last edited:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
jotaro-portait.gif

JOTARO KUJO
Jotaro in this game is based primarily on his appearance in Capcom's Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Heritage for the Future, with many of the moves listed here pulled from that game, but mixed in with other moves based on other Stardust Crusaders-related material.
Special Skill: Star Platinum
First appearing in Stardust Crusaders, Stands are the signature ability of many characters in the Jojo franchise. In Heritage for the Future, with the tap of a button, most of the characters can call upon their Stand for a variety of moves. However, the Stand has their own gauge that depletes when they get hit, and whatever hits they take also deal damage to the Stand user. When the Stand Gauge is empty, the user suffers a Stand Crash, where their Stand Gauge has to refill for a bit.

Jotaro's Stand, Star Platinum, would more or less work how it does in Heritage for the Future; he can provide more attacks for Jotaro, but Jotaro takes damage if Star Platinum is hit, along with having a Stand Gauge that slowly depletes over time (even more so with every attack thrown while Star Platinum is active).
MoveCommandDescription
Ora Ora​
↘→ + Heavy + Light​
Star Platinum briefly appears to rapidly punch the opponent. Keep tapping the Light button when Star Platinum is active to really let 'em have it! (Keep in mind, this just as quickly depletes your Stand Gauge)​
Ora Ora (Air)​
↘→ + Light (air, Stand On)​
Star Platinum punches through the air, slightly pushing Jotaro forward​
Mach Ora​
↙← + Medium (Stand On)​
Star Platinum rushes forward to punch the opponent a single time​
My Stand: The Judge​
↙← + Medium + Grab (Stand On)​
Star Finger​
↙→ + Light (hold & release)​
Star Platinum extends his finger. If the opponent is struck in the head, they are breifly stunned.​
Splash Deflect​
Heavy + Medium after blocking​
Star Platinum quickly un-crosses his arms out of a guard to blow opponents away and reflect projectiles​
Assist: The World​
↙↘↘↙← + all 4 buttons​
Star Platinum stops time for about 4 seconds​
Star Breaker (Lv. 1)​
↙← + Heavy x2 (hold & release)​
Star Platinum charges a powerful punch, then rushes in to deliver it​
Towering Star (Lv. 2)​
↘→↓↘→ + Heavy x2​
Ora Ora Ora! (Lv. 3 Destructive Finish)​
↙↙↘→ + Medium + Heavy (Stand On)​
Star Platinum rushes forward to punch the opponent. If the attack connects, the opponent is taken into a cutscene where Star Platinum lets 'em have it.​
Stand On​
Special​
Jotaro summons Star Platinum to fight alongside him​

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
My main ideas (Shinji, Lelouch and Kamina) where taken, even if I was more leading towards Simon instead of Kamina I will instead go to another route.

LIO FOTIA (PROMARE)
One of the two protagonist of Trigger's film Promare, while Galo is like the "actual protagonist" considering that Lio works has a false antagonist I still think that Lio is more interesing and I usually see him more when people does thumbnails about the movie. He is the leader of the Mad Burnish, a terrorist organization of pyromancers (know as Burnish), Lio is one of them so he can attack with flames but they are more interesing than just burn things since he can also use "solid fire" that he can use to create things such as motorcycles, an armor and various weapons.

Figurines:
  • Sailor Venus (Sailor Moon)
  • Goemon (Lupin the 3rd)
  • Uran (Astro Boy)
  • Nobita (Doraemon)
  • Miki Makimura (Devilman)
Panels:
1670379473363.png
Super Saiyan
Origin: Dragon Ball Z (1985)
Oh, You Are Approaching Me?
Origin: JJBA: Stardust Crusaders (1989)
Roger Just Laughed
Origin: One Piece (1999)
Akira vs. Ryo
Origin: Devilman (1972)

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
I really wanted to submit Simon from Gurren Lagann but like... (Kamina is a fantastic choice so I'm not complaining at all)

Char Aznable (Gundam)

The most iconic villain from Gundam. Member of the Zeon military, Char is a calculating and commanding leader, Char is equipped with a laser sword and pilots the mechs Sazabi and a custom Zaku II

Last edited:

Justoneguyhere1999

Smash Journeyman
Job #14: Ryoma Nagare (Getter Robo)

I was thinking of adding Ammo but I think this guy is cooler and his badass appearance alone is worth a add in my personal opinion. Not only he's a head pilot of Getter Robo mechas but a well-trained master of martial arts as well. He can summon the Getter Emperior with enough Getter Enegry to crush his enemies hard.

Last edited:

Flyboy

Smash Hero
Job 14: Ange (Cross Ange: Rondo of Angel and Dragon)

1670383414625.png
1670383504072.png

A few months ago, my partner and I worked together to create a roster for Sunrise vs. Capcom. It was a blast, and one of my favorite fan rosters I've ever made, and it's something that I'll be looking at for this thread as well. One of the shows I discovered while creating this roster is Cross Ange, a show that captured me immediately because of how absolutely awesome the main character seemed. I've since watched it, and it's a super fun show if a bit trashy, with great mechs, a bunch of fanservice, and an absurd and fun world of angel-shaped mechs and wild regimes and evil scientists and warring countries. And, yes, the main character is indeed awesome.

Princess Angelise Ikaruga Misurugi exists in a world where the high society possesses great power, called Mana, and those without Mana are called Normas and are treated like second-class citizens. The day before she is set to ascend the throne, her brother betrays her and reveals to the assembled crowd that she was a Norma all along. As a result, the princess is arrested and forced into a military prison where she takes the name Ange and has to learn to become a soldier. Ange comes with her military training, but she is also proficient at a sport in the universe of Cross Ange that is something like a mix between lacrosse and jousting, but on motorcycles. So basically, I see her moveset involving lacrosse sticks, motorcycles, guns, and combat rolls. She also learns to pilot a mech that would factor into her moveset, the AW-CBX007 Villkiss. The Villkiss can phase through time and fire a great beam as well as enter full power mode where it can attack with a huge saber.

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
GOKU MOVESET
Special Skill: Super Saiyan
One of the most famous aspects of Dragon Ball are Goku's transformation, this would be translated to Goku have a second gauge being the Ki Meter, this small meter has a more agressive way to charge it only escalating you are in constant movement attacking or being attacked while if you avoid battle, block too much or stands still for long times it decrease. This Ki Meter is segmented in 4 stocks and when you have all 4 using the Special Skill buttln Goku goes to his Super Saiyan state, in this form Goku is capable of deal more damage, he is faster and his grey health (that usually only recover when the character is on bench) starts to being recovered passively thought this mode quickly goes away and there is a small cool down between the end of the transformation and Goku's next move so you should be very cautelous.

MOVESINPUTDESCRIPTION
Kamehameha​
236 + X (Air OK)​
Goku use his iconic attack launching a beam of ki energy, it has a quite laggy startup making it quite easy to avoid to compesate the massive range of the move. The Medium version is chargeable to do multiple hits and the strong version works has an anti-air in the ground and has an...anti-ground? when you are in the air, so in other words the strong version attacks diagonal.
Dragon Flash Fist​
214 + X​
Goku does a Burn Knuckle style attack dashing forwards doing a ki enhanced Haymaker.
Dragon Flash Kick​
214 + X (Midair)​
Goku performs a Ki enhanced dive kick that works perfectly for surprise the opponents who tries to catch you while you jump.
Dragon Rush​
623 + X​
Goku dashes forwards and delivers an uppercut to the opponents, after that he can do a hover jump pursuing the opponent to continue with an air combo.
Instant Transmission​
421 + X​
Goku can teleport at front of you if you do the move with the Light button, behind you with the Medium button and above you with the Strong button. Apart of it there is a Feint Transmission where even if Goku puts his fingers in his forehead to teleport he mantain his position, you can expend ki meter for do this teleports in chain each teleports costing 25%.
Ki Blast
Assist Button​
Goku's assist move is a Ki fireball that he launches with one hand being mostly for zoning and mantain the opponent far from you.
Super Kamehameha
(Lvl. 1)​
236 + XX​
A strongest Kamehameha attack that can be delayed holding the button (this charge also increase the damage and the amount of hits and chip damage), like in MvC depending of the two button you press is the way the move is launched being L + M a straight beam, M + H a diagonal beam and L + H a vertical attack.
Spirit Bomb
(Lvl. 1)​
236 + XX (Midair)​
Goku raises his hands a gathers an energy sphere that he drops to the stage dealing a lot of damage, while the height of the projectile makes it difficult to avoid the slowness of the same makes it reactable allowing the opponent to find alternativesso is mostly recommendated for do in a moment that the opponent cant move at all.
Kaio Ken
(Lvl. 2)​
214 + XX, then Light, Light, Medium, Medium, Heavy, Heavy, Special​
Goku's Deadly Rave using his iconic Kaio Ken, his body is surrounded in red Ki and starts a flurry of attacks ending with a final blow in the chest of the opponent launching them to the air with a Kamehameha and then teleporting above them to knocks them down again with a double chop.
Dragon Fist
(Lvl. 3)​
All Buttons Pressed​
Goku goes beyond the Super Saiyan transforming intl his Phase 3 increasing his hair at the cost of his eyebrows and shoots a massive Ki Wave, if connects the move elevates the opponents to the air where in a cinematic plane Goku pierce the opponents with an uppercut while his Ki shaped in the form of a golden Shenron consumes them.
Wish of Shenron
(Lvl. 5)​
All Buttons Pressed + Down (Only character left)​
Goku uses the Dragon Balls to revive any of your two teammates, has a drawback the meter would be eternally blocked in 499% dont allowing to another summon.

Last edited:

tonygameman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3706-2453-6800
Job #13: New Mecha-Genre Fighter - Mazinger Z

Mazinger Z is the eponymous mech, who appeared in the titular 1972 manga created by Go Nagai (known for Devilman, Cutie Honey and Getter Robo) and several subsequent sequels (especially a 2018 film, Mazinger Z: Infinity which took place ten years after the original series and Great Mazinger) from the long-running Mazinger series, where it is primary piloted by Koji Kabuto, who's grandfather Juzo built the robot after discovering Japanium and creating Super Alloy Z from it, as he uses the mech to fight against mechanical monsters and Doctor Hell's sinister henchmen.

Since it's debut in both the manga and an anime adaptation released the same year, Mazinger Z has helped to create the mecha genre back in the 1970's, even introducing multiple features for the super robot genre like mecha robots being piloted by a user from within their cockpits, and inspiring/pioneering multiple huge manga/anime franchises such as Mobile Suit Gundam, Beast King GoLion/Voltron, Neon Genesis Evangelion, The King of Braves GaoGaiGar and many others. Guillermo del Toro himself also claimed the show (which was popular back at Mexico in 1980's) as an important influence on his Pacific Rim film made in 2013. The franchise has been referenced in pop culture and made multiple crossovers alongside those like Devilman & Transformers themselves, even appearing as the regular staple/character in Banpresto's Super Robot Wars video game series.

In Anime FighterZ (coincidential name, right?), Mazinger Z may likely appear as the first giant character in this game's roster, being quite escalated to match the screen's size almost like our first boss Pluto, similarly to Sentinel from the Marvel vs. Capcom series, and Gold Lightan & PTX-40A in Tatsunoko vs. Capcom. Koji can make use of it's various abilities and attacks/techniques such as signature Rocket Punch (where it fires it's forearm/fist as a rocket projectile at the opponent; akin to Mega Man's Hard Knuckle), Iron Cutter (a forearm blade), Hammer Punch, Mazin Kick (a flying kick; likely a unique/command move alongside two previous attacks), Koshiryoku Beam (photon laser beams from it's eyes), Rust Hurricane (exhaling a powerful air tornado from the mouth grill), Missile Punch (firing a missile from the launch bay on it's belly), Drill Missile (a barrage of small, needle-like missiles fired from ports in upper arms), Reito Beam (freezing blast), Finger Missile (fires the last joint of it's fingers as miniature missiles; a short-ranged spread attack) and Breast Fire (releases out a intense heat blast from the chestplate, which can also be used as a projectile with Mazinger Boomerang; likely one of the Level 1 Super attacks).

It can also perform a flying blade technique/attack past the opponent with the Jet Scrander on it's back for a rushing special move (Scrander Cutter), summon an anti-wave barrier around itself to protect against attacks (a potential blocking animation while crossing it's arms), amplify itself to become much stronger by increasing it's overall attack strength with Mazin Power (a Special Skill that causes self-cooldown stun to prevent overloading after the time period ends) and for it's Level 3 Super/finisher attack, it will be powered up with God Scrander and perform a very powerful Big Bang Punch (as it transforms into a huge golden fist akin to Zeus' own; written this way) that does massive damage.

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTERS!
As usual vote for your top 3!
My votes are:
  1. Mazinger Z​
  2. Lelouch​
  3. Ange​
I was between Mazinger and Char for the first place since I think both of them are a must have, Lelouch is my personal bias and my original concept for submission that I didn't expected to be submitted that quick and Ange while is a character that I don't really know the post about her and what she can do really impressed me and maybe some not-to-mainstream content would be good to add here!

All the submitted collectables would be added! You can suggest collectables at any time much like the movesets, thought there it would still be collectable jobs.

Also the winner stage was DIO's Castle and it would be added!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
JOB #16 - SUBMIT AN URBAN STAGE
So far practically all our stages are either sci-fi or fantasy places or very "medieval" like the Castle of Cagliostro and the recent DIO's Castle, so this time the idea is submit a stage with a more citadine look, it could be from any series!

JOB #17 - LET'S ADD ALTERNATIVE COSTUMES!
I don't want to get very costume heavy especially since there are many characters who don't have any alternative costume basically unlike in the Infinite Crisis thread where it was easier fit 8 costumes for each character (and sometimes requiring to add more has DLC since there it wasn't enough space). So for the moment let's say the we will have a maximum of 3 costumes per character, depending of the amount of submissions all the suggestions would be added, you can submit up to 4 costumes (thought they all should be from different characters)!

Last edited:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Okay so here's an idea I had for bosses and Arcade Mode:
  • Bosses
    • Four of the five bosses will be pulled from other anime and manga, while the final boss is an OC villain
  • Arcade Mode
    • Arcade Mode would have 6 stages before the bosses, with a bonus game after every three stages
    • At Stage 7, you would face one of the four normal bosses
    • At Stage 8, you face the final boss
    • You can choose which group of characters to fight next in a series of branching paths (three available choices each)
Stage 1Stage 2Stage 3Bonus 1Stage 4Stage 5Stage 6Bonus 2Stage 7Final Stage
Stage 3​
Stage 4​
Stage 5​
Stage 6​
Stage 7​
Stage 2​
Stage 3​
Stage 4​
Stage 5​
Stage 6​
Stage 7​
Stage 1​
Stage 2​
Stage 3​
Stage 4​
Stage 5​
Stage 6​
Final Stage​
Stage 2​
Stage 3​
Stage 4​
Stage 5​
Stage 6​
Stage 7​
Stage 3​
Stage 4​
Stage 5​
Stage 6​
Stage 7​

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Okay so here's an idea I had for bosses and Arcade Mode:
  • Bosses
    • Four of the five bosses will be pulled from other anime and manga, while the final boss is an OC villain
  • Arcade Mode
    • Arcade Nide would have 6 stages before the bosses, with a bonus game after every three stages
    • At Stage 7, you would face on of the four normal bosses
    • At Stage 8, you face the final boss
    • You can choose which group of characters to fight next in a series of branching paths (three available choices each)
Stage 1Stage 2Stage 3Bonus 1Stage 4Stage 5Stage 6Bonus 2Stage 7Final Stage
Stage 3​
Stage 4​
Stage 5​
Stage 6​
Stage 7​
Stage 2​
Stage 3​
Stage 4​
Stage 5​
Stage 6​
Stage 7​
Stage 1​
Stage 2​
Stage 3​
Stage 4​
Stage 5​
Stage 6​
Final Stage​
Stage 2​
Stage 3​
Stage 4​
Stage 5​
Stage 6​
Stage 7​
Stage 3​
Stage 4​
Stage 5​
STage 6​
Stage 7​
I really like this idea! I would add it right now.
GT GOKU
MAFIA LUFFY
AMON DEVILMAN
SAILOR MOON ETERNAL
imagen_2022-12-08_070854677-removebg-preview.png

Last edited:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
lupin.png

LUPIN THE 3rd
Lupin in this game takes some inspiration from how Naoto plays in Persona 4 Arena, but he also has his own tricks up his sleeve.​

Special Skill: Disguise
With the tap of a button, Lupin disguises himself as Inspector Zenigata (though Lupin's face would still be shown) and has access to different moves.
Move
Command
Description
Mirror Trick (Thief)​
← + Heavy right as the opponent attacks​
Lupin tricks the opponent with a reflection in the mirror; the real Lupin is on the opposite side​
Counter Shot (Thief)​
Light, Medium or Heavy after Mirror Trick​
Lupin shoots the opponent after they fall for his trick; the button pressed determines the attack's power​
Double Fangs (Thief)​
↘→↓↘→ + Medium x2​
Lupin does a double jump kick before shooting the opponent​
You're Under Arrest! (Inspector)​
↘→ + Light + Medium​
Lupin chucks handcuffs at the opponent, restraining them if they connect​
Riot Officer (Inspector)​
↙↙↘→ + Heavy​
Lupin calls (one of his friends disguised as) a riot officer to shoot a rocket. The officer can also block attacks with their riot shield.​
Critical Shot (Inspector)​
↙↘→ + Medium + Heavy​
Lupin kicks along the ground and shoots the opponent​
Snipe Shot​
↙← + Heavy​
Lupin shoots the opponent with his pistol, dealing a powerful shot​
Anti-Air Shot​
↙↗+ Medium​
Lupin points his pistol upwards and shoots the opponent while they're in the air​
Ricochet Sniper​
↙← + Light + ↘ or ↗
Lupin aims at either the floor or the ceiling and shoots a bullet that ricochets off of them both. Pressing the attack button multiple times has Lupin fire multiple shots, and once you start firing you can freely choose which direction to shoot in.​
Crosshair Trigger​
↓→↑← + Heavy​
Lupin summons a crosshair trap that snipes whoever touches the crosshair​
Grappling Hook​
↙↗ + Heavy + Medium​
Lupin shoots a grappling hook to grab opponents out of the air​
Tranquilizer Dart​
↙→ ↓↙← + Medium​
Lupin shoots a tranquilizer dart that puts the opponent to sleep​
Assist: Fiat 500​
↖↗↘↙ + Heavy​
Lupin drives in to run over the opponent with his Fiat 500, sending them flying​
Ricochet Raid (Lv. 1)​
↙←↓↙← + Light + Medium​
Lupin calls for Jigen, who constanly shoots at the opponent while walking forward; you can choose to shoot straight at them, or use the previously mentioned ricochet technique. The super ends with one last shot from Jigen if you press the Heavy button afterwards, which ricochets all over the screen.​
Zantetsuken (Lv. 2)​
↙↘↙↘ + Heavy + Medium + Light​
Lupin calls for Goemon, who delivers a flashy slash that's strong enough to KO the opponent by slicing them in half if they have half their health left​
Car Chase (Lv. 3 Destructive Finish)​
↖↗↘↙↖↗↘↙ + all 4 buttons​
Lupin, Jigen and Goemon escape from the cops in the Fiat 500. If it hits the opponent, they're taken into a cutscene where Jigen shoots the bolts off of a road sign to stop the cops, finishing with Goemon's Zantetsuken.​

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
HERE IT COMES NEW CHALLENGERS!
1670532514422.png
1670532575514.png

MAZINGER Z and CHAR AZNABLE are joining to the roster!
1670532667441.png

If you see any irregularity don't doubt in make me note it, there is a chance that I did the math wrong.

Apart of this, by default the new stage is Shibuya! And the costumes would be added too.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
For today there are two jobs.
JOB #18 - NOMINATE A BOSS FROM THE SHONEN JUMP
While it's true that a good part of this thread goes with the mindset of avoid an oversaturation of Jump content I think that actually the best way to do it i try to give the magazine their own job so in other jobs we can focus in other things, remind that only one character would became the second boss!

JOB #19 - SUBMIT A STAGE FROM A MECHA SERIES
This was the original stage job that I had planned but I wanted to see if we managed to add a more "common" stage first and seeing that the job didn't catch up I decided to go with this route, submit a stage from any mecha franchise could be from Mazinger Z and Gundam or from any other series.

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Resubmitting this one.
Job #18: DIO
View attachment 364695

Another character I felt appropriate to add because of his Heritage for the Future moveset. Of course, like with Jotaro, we could expand on it with more references to the Stardust Crusaders anime.
Btw, Infinity Sorcerer Infinity Sorcerer without sounding rude, the roster count in the OP is still at 7 even though we had 9 fighters prior to the mecha round winners.

Last edited:

Owen23

Smash Apprentice
Job #18: Oars (One Piece)
Manga Debut: "Demon From The Land of Ice" (May 21st, 2007)
Anime Debut: "The Warrior Called A Demon! The Time of Oars Resurrection!" (April 20th, 2008)

Oars is the main antagonist in One Piece's Thriller Bark Arc, he is a giant zombie that is a part of Gecko Moria's army. In the arc, Oars gains the shadow of Luffy and uses his powers, but in the end, Luffy defeats him. His boss fight could consist of him trying to hit the fighter by slamming his fist down, then his next phase could have him use Luffy's powers to destroy the fighter, and his final phase could him charging and also leaping into the air and slamming down as he tries to crush the fighter.

Last edited:

Justoneguyhere1999

Smash Journeyman
Job #18: Frieza (Dragonball)

Not only one of the most famous villains in Dragonball but Shonen Jump history in general. An beloved and terrifying villain by many readers or anime watchers. Popular enough to the point he was even brought back from the dead two times in canon and even still alive to this very day. Even had an entire movie around him too. His moveset would have the standard Dragonball moveset of course but they're buffed enough to have you a hard time. He could also have multiple phases ranging from his 1st form to his Golden form.

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Infinity Sorcerer Infinity Sorcerer I know you already did a Goku moveset, but is it okay if I do my own interpretation for fun?
Oh right that's something that I completely forget to add earlier, all people are avalaible to do their own movesets for any character no matter if someone else already did it, that's why it says "Movesets" in plural and the link includes the name of the author.

Nominations would end a bit later but my submissions are All Might from My Hero Academia and a Code Geass stage (Spoilers).
World of C
1670610576715.png
I really love this place it looks very beautiful with the clouds and the sun at dawn.

Nominations would end in a few hours!

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Oh right that's something that I completely forget to add earlier, all people are avalaible to do their own movesets for any character no matter if someone else already did it, that's why it says "Movesets" in plural and the link includes the name of the author.
Thanks!

Base Goku.png

GOKU
My interpretation of Goku in this game would primarily be based on his appearance in DBFZ, but with a unique twist.​

Special Skill: Ki Meter & Dragon Balls
Goku boasts a Ki Meter that goes up to exactly one stock, which allows him to use moves that require Ki. He can also earn the seven Dragon Balls to wish from Shenron once per match.
MoveCommandDescription
Ki Blast​
Special​
Goku fires a Ki blast that can be aimed straight or diagonally up or down. Repeatedly pressing Special has Goku fire a volley of up to six at a time.​
Ki Charge​
Hold Special after firing a Ki Blast​
Goku charges Ki very slowly, leaving him open​
Dragon Flash Fist​
↘→ + any attack button​
Goku rushes forward with a Ki-enhanced haymaker​
Dragon Flash Kick​
↘→ + any attack button (air)​
Goku dives downward with a Ki-enhanced dive kick​
Instant Transmission​
→→ + Light (in any direction)​
Goku zips towards the opponent's opposite direction​
Energy Shockwave​
Heavy + Medium​
Goku pushes the opponent away on either side of him, causing a wall bounce​
Kaioken​
All 4 buttons​
Goku powers up using the Kaioken technique as the Ki Meter slowly drains​
Assist: Dragon Rush​
↙← + Light + Medium​
Goku rushes forward and constantly punches the enemy, finishing with a kick into the air​
Kamehamheha (Lv. 1)​
↘→↓↘→ + Special + Medium​
Goku fires a powerful beam of energy that can also be diagonally aimed (upward on the ground, downward in the air). Receives a 3x boost in power during the Kaioken that instanly depletes all available Ki.​
Spirit Bomb (Lv. 2)​
↙←↓↙← + Heavy x2​
Goku borrows the hope and energy of everybody the world over to fire a powerful ball of energy. Its size and power are determined by how many allies are left and the stage of Goku's health.​
  • If Goku is fine and has two allies, the Spirit Bomb takes the form of a relatively small but powerful ball that is thrown quickly
  • If Goku is at half health and has one ally left, the Spirit Bomb takes the form of a larger ball that slowly falls to the ground from the sky, just like in Dragon Ball FighterZ
  • If Goku is at 25% health and both his allies are K.O.'d, Goku turns the Spirit Bomb into a screen nuke that deals massive damage
Super Saiyan (Lv. 3)​
↙↙→ + Light + Medium + Heavy​
Goku transforms into the legendary Super Saiyan, receiving unlimited Ki and a massive boost in power, but the transformation only lasts for a short time.​
Super Kamehamheha
↘→↓↘→ + Special + Heavy​
Goku fires a larger and stronger Kamehameha that costs half your super meter to use​
Father-Son Kamehameha (Lv. 3 Destructive Finish)​
↙←↓↙← + all 4 buttons (assumng Goku is the last fighter and at 25% health or lower)​
If Goku is on the brink of defeat while in his Super Saiyan form, he thinks about Gohan's battle with Cell as he fires a devastating Kamehameha that obliterates the opponent​
A Wish for Shenron (Lv. 3)​
↙↘↘↓ + all 4 buttons (assumng Goku is the last fighter and at 25% health or lower)​
If Goku is on the brink of defeat with all seven Dragon Balls in hand, he can summon Shenron make one of two wishes:​
  • I wish for my friend back!
    • Goku revives one of his allies with 1/3 of their health
  • I wish for unlimited power!
    • Goku regains 1/3 of his health and a stock of his super meter, and receives a full Ki Meter and stat boost.
Shenron can only be summoned once per match.​

Last edited:
Top Bottom