• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anime Characters Moveset Thread

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
This is not saying I want anime characters in Smash. Just say the roster for an anime Super Smash Bros. game and share some movesets! My roster would look like this:

1. Goku
  2. Vegeta
  3. Frieza
  4. Trunks
  5. Piccolo
  6. Krillin
  7. Gohan
  8. Cell
  9. Deku
  10. All-Might
  11. Bakugo
  12. Todoroki
  13. Tsuyu
  14. Naruto
  15. Sasuke
  16. Kakashi
  17. Gaara
  18. Sakura
  19. Itachi
  20. Orochimaru
  21. Gon
  22. Killua
  23. Hisoka
  24. Biscuit
  25. Edward
  26. Alphonse
  27. Roy
  28. Scar
  29. Wrath
  30. Jotaro
  31. DIO
  32. Josuke
  33. Giorno
  34. Spike
  35. Vicious
  36. Arale
  37. Saitama
  38. Genos
  39. Light
  40. Seiya
  41. Shiryu
  42. Luffy
  43. Zoro
  44. Ichigo
  45. Rukia
  46. Saiki
So I guess... let me know what you think! I have most of the movesets done so if there’s any you want to know, just ask me and I’ll share what I want my moveset to be. Anyways, here’s my move set for Jotaro to start:
Jotaro:

B-Star Platinum extends two fingers forwards yelling “Star fingers!”

Side B-One long slow curved punch forwards. It stinks the opponent for a second leaving them vulnerable to other attacks

Up B-Yellow aura goes around him as he flies upwards without his stand, then forwards then downwards again, landing

Down B-A massively damaging punch from Star Platinum, but it’s difficult to land because Star Platinum, before pinching opens his palm and makes a fist by closing each finger at a time, and punches forward. Of course he also yells “Ora!”

Final Smash-Yells “Star Platinum! The World!” Then time is stopped for two seconds, and during those two seconds if you attack someone, they’ll be put into a first person cinematic from the perspective of the opponent as Star Platinum throws hundreds of punches in two seconds, yelling “ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA... ORRAAA!!!” The Last One finishes the cinematic with a very strong punch

A-Star Platinum punches several times forward, saying “Ora! Ora! Ora! Ora! Ora! Then one big punch where he says “Ora!”

Neutral Air-Star Platinum punches in a way that makes it look like a spinning wheel around Jotaro

Forward Air-A quick punch from Jotaro (not Star Platinum)

Back Air-As Jotaro seems to move forwards, Star Platinum Will elbow behind him

Up Air-Jotaro grabs the gold chain from his jacket and yanks it up

Down Air-Star platinum goes forwards and punches below him, looking down

Side Throw-Grabs the opponent by the neck, then Star Platinum punches twice yelling “Ora!” Each time. Then he finishes it with a larger punch yelling “Ora!” louder

Up Throw-Stops time, but we cannot see him doing so. When he’s done, the opponent flies up

Down Throw-Star Platinum grabs the opponent’s neck, then shakes it and slams them to the ground

Up Tilt-Star Platinum elbows upwards, flying above Jotaro

Front Tilt-Two light punches, each accompanied by an “Ora!”

Up Taunt-He crosses his arms as Star Platinum flies out and stays beside him. Then he says “Good grief.”

Down Taunt-Adjusts the tip of his hat saying “Good freakin’ grief”

Side Taunt-Points to the screen, with yellow aura around him

Victory 1-Time will be stopped, and Jotaro will be stopped, looking forward. Except he twitches his finger and he breaks free and goes in an attacking position

Victory 2-Dramatically walks towards the screen, then stops and sends Star Platinum out to pose next to him

Alts.

1. Standard-Part 3
  2. Part 4
  3. Part 6
  4. [FONT=.SFUIText]Blue Jacket (Classic)[/FONT]
  5. Green jacket (reference to Kakyoin)
  6. Brown jacket (reference to Joseph)

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Naruto:

Note: If he takes 100% damage or more he’ll turn into his Sage Mode, which increases his damage and if he takes 200% he’ll go into his Bijuu mode and his attacks will do more damage and he’ll have better defence.

Note: He has a chakra meter on the bottom of the screen which can run out if he uses too many moves, but quickly fills up. In Sage Mode it changes to a Sage Chakra meter and if he runs out of that he’ll go back to base form. Same with Bijuu form but it’s called a Nine Tails Chakra Meter

B-A Shadow Doppelgänger appears behind him and Naruto passes the clone a Rasengan. The clone charges it then throws a rasen-shuriken forward

Side B-Puts a Rasengan in his hand then does a curved punch forwards and upwards with it in his hand

Up B-Four shadow doppelgängers appear and jumps upwards, kicking. They say “Na... Ru... To...” Then they get absorbed into one Naruto who does one last kick upwards yelling “Uzumaki Barrage!”

Down B-Makes a hand sign and says “Shadow Clone Jutsu!” Then ten Shadow doppelgangers appear next to him and punch upwards

Final Smash-Goes in the air then summons hundreds of shadow doppelgangers who create one big rasengan and fire it forwards

Final Smash 2-This one activates if Naruto is in Sage Mode. He goes top of a gigantic red frog which slams downwards then swings a huge sword forwards

Final Smash 3-This one happens if he’s in Bijuu mode. With his arm glowing, he grabs the opponent then makes a huge rasen shuriken with lava and says: “Sage Art! Lava Style Rasen Shuriken!” Then he jumps back and throws it. If it hits opponents, they stay on it taking damage a bit before flying forwards

A-Hits with his arm, then with his other arm then kicks

Neutral Air-Holds a big yellow ball of energy in one hand

Forward Air-The original Naruto stays the same, but a shadow doppelgänger appears and punches forwards

Back Air-Naruto sends a shadow doppelgänger behind him to punch quickly three times

Up Air-Tosses a blue ball of energy catches it with his other hand

Down Air-Puts both hands underneath him with Rasengans in both arms while yelling “Sage Jutsu! Rasengan Barrage!”

Side Throw-Hits the opponent’s arms down then pushes them forward with one palm

Up Throw-Naruto grabs your neck then a shadow doppelgänger hits you, flinging you upwards then disappears

Down Throw-Tackles the opponent then punches them downwards with one arm

Up Tilt-Similar to his side b only upwards

Front Tilt-His arm starts glowing and he punches forwards with this arm

Up Taunt-He looks determined to the screen and says “I’m gonna be hokage!”

Down Taunt-Sits down in a meditating position

Side Taunt-Glows with orange chakra and says “This is my ninja way!”

Victory 1-Holds a Rasengan in one hand. Two shadow doppelgangers are next to him, charging it for him moving their hands. Then they disappear and Naruto smiles at the screen with the Rasengan in his hand

Victory 2-Naruto is smiling with a thumbs up. There’s a slug on his shoulder and a frog with his arms crossed next to him

Victory 3-Is sitting with his legs crossed eating a bunch of ramen. There are multiple bowls next to him making a big stack of plates.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Moveset: All-Might

B-A curved punch that travels up until it’s above his head

Side B-Slides forward standing up with his fist forward, and when he hits you it’s in the gut

Up B-Jumps upward flipping and yelling “California Smash!”

Down B-He jumps up a bit and then quickly slams his feet on the ground

Final Smash-The One for All souls fly in space as All-Might punches extremely hard downwards yelling “UNITED STATES OF SMASH!!!” The move is extremely powerful. The strongest in the game, but after he uses it he’ll go in his “Small Might” form for ten seconds and his attacks will be super weak

A-A quick uppercut then a punch with his other arm

Neutral Air-Flips multiple times

Forward Air-A very quick downward punch

Back Air-Flips, kicking behind himself

Up Tilt-Punches upwards without even looking up

Front Tilt- One really strong punch forward where he yells “Detroit Smash!”

Up Taunt-Stands proud with his hands on his hips yelling “I am here!”

Down Taunt-Smoke goes around him and he switches to weak form, but quickly goes back into muscle form

Neutral Taunt-Flexes his bicep

Up Throw-Grabs the opponent with both hands and tosses them up

Down Throw-Grabs the opponent’s face then slams them on the ground

Side Throw-Grabs the opponent’s face then drops them while punching them very strong in the gut

Victory 1-There’s a pile of rocks which he climbs out of while saying “I am here!”

Victory 2-Zooms in on his left bicep being flexed while he says “Beyond...” then zooms out “Plus...” and by the time he says “Ultra!!!” He’s posing with his hands on his hips

Victory 3-With smoke, he turns into his weak form, then points to the screen and says “You’re next”

Alts.

1. Standard: Golden Age Costume
  2. Silver Age Costume
  3. Bronze Age Costume
  4. Foreign Exchange Outfit
  5. White T-Shirt
  6. Tuxedo

D

Deleted member

Moveset: Toshiki Kai
(before you ask, https://cardfight.fandom.com/wiki/Toshiki_Kai_(V_Series))

Neutral Special: Ride
Pulls up a small Monado Arts style interface that lets you pick between 4 different options.
The option you pick changes your hitbox and appearance, but only lasts for a small amount of time. Also changes your moves a tiny bit.
Has a cooldown of 30 seconds after each use.

Option 1: Dragonic Overlord(https://cardfight.fandom.com/wiki/Dragonic_Overlord_(V_Series))
Heavy, big, strong. Has super armor, but this form only lasts for 12 seconds. All other moves besides Neutral Special become sword slashes(Fire Emblem Style)

Option 2: Dragon Knight, Nehalem(https://cardfight.fandom.com/wiki/Dragon_Knight,_Nehalem_(V_Series))
Fast, small, but heavy. Rides a dragon and has 5 jumps. Lasts for 16 seconds. All other moves besides Neutral become generic spear attacks.

Option 3: Lizard Runner, Undeux(https://cardfight.fandom.com/wiki/Lizard_Runner,_Undeux_(V_Series))
Very lightweight, fast, and wimpy. All attacks have little-to no-end lag, and this form can dodge with no penalty. Lasts for 15 seconds. All other moves besides Neutral become fast stabby-like moves.

Option 4: Supreme Heavenly Emperor Dragon, Dragonic Overlord "The Purge" (https://cardfight.fandom.com/wiki/Supreme_Heavenly_Emperor_Dragon,_Dragonic_Overlord_"The_Purge")
Original Overlord but with 4 arms and 4 guns. All moves become shooting and blunt attacks. Lasts for 10 seconds.

Side Special: Guard
Creates a Guardian Circle, and any attack that hits that circle will do nothing to Kai. Occasional cameos of other units will appear.

Up Special: Generic Up Special, but Dragonic Overlord pushing Kai up is used as the animation.
Deals slight damage to anyone in the radius.

Down-Special: Drive Check.

Reveals 3 random "cards" and applies the following effect, based on the number of Trigger Symbols among them, and what types.
Has a cooldown of 10 seconds per use, and the effects stack every time you Drive Check.

1-3 Criticals: Power and Knockback increase exponentially.

1 Draw: Cooldown of Neutral is reduced to 0.

1-4 Front: Power is increased by more than Critical, but no Knockback increase

1-3 Heal: Self-explanatory

Final Smash: Cutscene based, Kai and Overlord slash at anyone hit by the initial swing of the FS, and deals more damage per how many Drive Checks has been used this life/stock(capping at 70% damage)

Top Bottom