• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Animated Battle Superstars

Russell_SSB

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MrRussellgro
3DS FC
0662-7159-3567
Switch FC
SW-3345-3263-9133
Logo-Concept1.png

Welcome to the world of Animation. A place where all cartoon/anime characters from the CGI side of its universe join the fray in a tournament called Animated Battle Superstars!

Promo Art:
ddf8z9c-a757cc5f-6433-4a40-811a-5be6ee5d5df4.png

My friend from DeviantArt Worms89 is seeking help as he is learning to use Unity to make this awesome game into a reality for PC! The characters' 3D Models will be both real and custom-made models, by real, we be from respective studios from ALL of your favorite shows coming into the battle.

Things we need from staff:
- Beta Testers
- Modelers (for Fighters, Stages, Items, etc.)
- Music Composers/Voice Actors/SFX
- Programmers (in case my friend might need another hand)
- Writers (since a character might get a codec-like conversation, PM me for questions on how you can help, but there might be other stuff to write for)
- ETC. (Whatever you guys might wanna think about trying that ain't listed here)

Here are some links to help make this game into a reality.
PayPal:
www.paypal.me/hfag1989worms1

Patreon:
www.patreon.com/hfag1989worms1

Updates will be posted here for more awesome content waiting here for fighters like YOU! ;)

Attachments

Last edited:

JBRPG

Smash Journeyman
That certainly sounds like an ambitious project involving animated characters. I wish you good luck in pursuing your crossover dreams and hope a trailer is made sometime later.

Russell_SSB

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MrRussellgro
3DS FC
0662-7159-3567
Switch FC
SW-3345-3263-9133
That certainly sounds like an ambitious project involving animated characters. I wish you good luck in pursuing your crossover dreams and hope a trailer is made sometime later.
Thanks! Worms89 and I will be pleased to show off what we got for this game. ;)

Manonymous

Smash Journeyman
I'm interested too ! I always wanted to have a game like that ! Just, may I ask a question : would you like to put characters from non-American shows, like Astérix or Code Lyoko ?

Russell_SSB

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MrRussellgro
3DS FC
0662-7159-3567
Switch FC
SW-3345-3263-9133
UPDATE:
We are looking for people to help us out with stages for the game. If interested, please PM me. I will send out the stuff to my friend as we go.

Russell_SSB

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MrRussellgro
3DS FC
0662-7159-3567
Switch FC
SW-3345-3263-9133
Hey, guys! I am looking for a modeler who could make Lost Soul/Dark Lost Soul. he is an original Boss character in the game who is an orb (www.deviantart.com/zazi-the-an…) who is the host of the Animated Battle Superstars tournament. If anyone can beat him at the end, he grants the winner a wish.

Dark Lost Soul, however, is his powerful form (only on Very Hard) that holds TONS of power. He appears darker, but goes faster during his attacks, making it more harder. I could imagine him using this moveset from Nevermore from Mugen either in his regular or Omega form:

Last edited:
Top Bottom