• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Animal Crossing New Horizons Direct on October 15th

animal-crossing-direct.original.jpg

The Animal Crossing: New Horizons direct will take place at 7 AM PST / 10 AM EST on October 15th, 2021. The event is set to last about 20 minutes, with new content shown for November.

What do we know? Brewster and his coffee shop, The Roost, will be showing up. Beyond that, all bets are off.

For any that missed the Animal Crossing: New Horizons direct trailer, they can view it below:

Animal Crossing: New Horizons is available on Nintendo Switch

Author's Note: I'm thinking that we could see a send-off soon to Animal Crossing - Why? Splatoon 3 coming out soon. I'm still looking forward to this direct. What are your thoughts? Let us know in the comments!

Lucas "Thirdkoopa" Guimaraes

Comments

I bet there's going to be a ton of unironic "That's it? No Smash!?" comments in the stream chat lol.

I hope we finally get a shop Upgrade and more Nintendo furniture/ clothes too!
If you could wish for nintendo first party (so no kirbs or pokes) Stuff what would you want?
Heres my zelda list:
(with shield on the Back)
(with Gloves)

Can be used to whack stones, Villagers and cut grass (unbreakable) Also its wooden for obvious reasons!
can be opened and closed
Works the same as coins! (diffrent colours)
works like in other AC games can be redesigned with diffrent game looks
Spits out a rock after interacting with it!

Works same as coins but respawns slower
explodes after awhile
and maybe some other poo!

I want the return of the amiibo villagers from NL

and maybe new ones for NH. NL introduced Squid Sisters-inspired villagers, Cece and Viche

I want Off the Hook inspired villagers… I shall call them… Nacre and Quay ✨

Top Bottom