• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Animal Crossing Inspired Music - Roam

Mr Chance Pants

Smash Rookie
I woke up this morning with this melody line stuck in my head and thought it would be a perfect fit for a night time/evening Animal Crossing Tune.
The last couple months, I've had a small falling out with my composing and performance career. I've decided to push myself back into motivation, and writing music as soon as the idea comes to me. This is the first outcome of that thought process.

I don't have many outlets to post this, and I feel this community would appreciate it the most. It's not a very long piece, as it loops just like a normal Animal Crossing tune would, and it's also very minimalistic. Nothing spectacular, but hey, maybe it could help some of you fall asleep!

Roam - Original Composition by Chance Wilson

FalconFire93

Smash Lord
NNID
ZombieHunter93
3DS FC
0074-4291-3615
Switch FC
SW-5918-1380-7797
I woke up this morning with this melody line stuck in my head and thought it would be a perfect fit for a night time/evening Animal Crossing Tune.
The last couple months, I've had a small falling out with my composing and performance career. I've decided to push myself back into motivation, and writing music as soon as the idea comes to me. This is the first outcome of that thought process.

I don't have many outlets to post this, and I feel this community would appreciate it the most. It's not a very long piece, as it loops just like a normal Animal Crossing tune would, and it's also very minimalistic. Nothing spectacular, but hey, maybe it could help some of you fall asleep!

Roam - Original Composition by Chance Wilson

This definitely sounds like it should belong in the new AC game, just seems like a pretty chill track to listen to while doing stuff in the game.

Top Bottom