• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Animal Crossing Human?

superdeeber028

Smash Cadet
they need to have a trophy of him whacking someone with his axe or grabbing with his fishing rod... if we can't play with him i'd at least like to see that... again... just wishful thinking...

Snowstalker

Smash Ace
The Animal Crosser would have a pretty cool moveset.

B: Blaster
Up B: Fire Crosser
Down B: Reflector
Side B: Crosser Illusion
Final Smash: LANDMASTER!

xTrigg

Smash Rookie
its move set would be prolly

B: Sling shot from AC:WW
A: Punch/Kick
FSmash: Change from Axe to Rod to Net
DSmash: Sweep Kick
USmash: Headbutt

Final Smash: Giroids Fall from the sky
Giroid = the little music makeing treestumps... I may have spelled wrong...

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
I dont think that will happen, but I did make a Char. for him

Character: Animal Crosser
Bio: A person who is just trying to live his life and make friends.Who knows, maybe fighting is his calling.
Game of Origin: Animal Crossing
Costumes: Flame Shirt, Crossing Shirt, Captain’s Shirt, Dragon Suit

Note: AC=Animal Crosser

Height: Normal
Weight: Middle weight
Speed: Moderate
Jump: Low
Power: Normal

A Button Attacks

Standard A: Punch, Follow-up Punch, Headbutt

Up + A: Up Punch (A Basic Punch Upward with fists)

Side + A: Headbutt (A Standard Headbutt .)

Down + A: Trip (While crouching down, AC extends his leg and does a spin.)

Running + A: Katrina’s Bad Luck (While running, AC trips and falls on the opponent.)

Aerial Attacks

Standard A: Standard Kick (While in midair, AC performs a normal kick.)

Forward + A: Net Spin (AC Spins around with his net outward.)

Up + A: Power Headbutt (While in midair, AC does a strong headbutt.)

Back + A: Back Net (While in midair, AC thrusts his net into the foe.)

Down + A: Kick Combo (While in midair, AC kicks down in rapid secession.)

Throws

Grab: Fish Pole Grab (AC uses his Fishing Pole to grapple.)

In Grip: Punch (A normal punch.)

Down Throw: Throw Down (AC spins his pole and slams the foe down.)

Up Throw: Spinning Throw (AC spins his pole then flicks it to send the foe upward.)

Forward Throw: Cast ( The foe is tossed far away from AC.)

Backward Throw: Back Cast (Similar to Cast but weaker.)

Smash Attacks

Up + A: Net (AC charges his net and then makes an arc with his net, you can crawl when doing this.)

Side + A: Axe (AC uses his axe to attack and causes major damage, if used too often, the axe will break and you will only be swinging a stick.)

Down + A: Shovel (AC brings out a shovel to dig a hole in front of him. The movement damages the foe, can be used to dig up pitfalls. A small hole will appear for about 2 seconds )

Special Moves

Standard B: Fruit Throw (AC throws fruit at the foe, any of the five fruit can be throw. If caught, the foe can eat the fruit and recover some damage. Sometimes a fossil will be thrown for major damage. 1:27 Ratio)

Side + B: Water Can (AC uses his can to water the foe which has some distance. A flower will grow on the foe’s head and they will take damage depending on how close they were.)

Down + B: Pitfall Drop (AC drops a pitfall in the ground, if used in the air and it hits a foe, they will rocket downward.)

Up + B: Bridge (A bridge is made to trampoline AC upward. This does no damage but AC also takes no damage)

Taunts

Up Taunt: Expression: Happy, notes surround AC and he sings
Side Taunt: Expression: Yawn, AC is sleepy and gives a big yawn
Down Taunt: Gyroid, a gyroid comes out and does a few spins entertaining AC.

Final Smash: Bees

A big tree appears doing minor damage and the characters stop to see what happens. AC shakes the tree and a bee hive comes out and attacks the other players. This lasts for about 15 Seconds until the bees disappear. Player’s can fight back, but the numbers of bees are overwhelming. Once the 15 seconds are over, the bee’s pop and do minor damage, this does not make them flinch. AC will also be able to freely attack.

CbGreiga

Smash Apprentice
WARNING!! NO ENTRY WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION!
Nice list. I'd change the neutral B to a Furni throw. He launches a leaf which turns into a random piece of furniture for damage. The cactus appears in a 1:33 ratio and deals major damage. And the Camo Shirt should be a costume

~Nook~

Smash Rookie
I think and AC character would be pretty awesome. One of their smash attacks could be hitting someone with a fishing pole

Cubelarooso

Smash Lord
Plus, there really isn't enough information that could be used to develop more than maybe 4-5 attacks.
Besides the obvious "characters that never did anything" and "stuff AC characters have done," how about the part where Sukurai only gave MARIO 3 or 4 real attacks?

Nintendo-pie

Smash Cadet
I wouldn't use an AC character, and I wouldn't want one in the game. I do like AC and played AC:WW loads, (Until my friend and I found out an item cloning glitch and cloned loads of money, got rare stuff and ruined the fun. Remember kids, cheating's never fun, I learned it the hard way) so that's not the reason. The reason is probably that the Animal Crossing isn't action based. I guess that's why they removed Dr.Mario (either that or he was too much of a clone). He's too casual to fight. Well, at least that's my opinion.

~N-pie

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
Potential AC attacks:

Bug catching net which is filled with bees
Ubrella to recover
Axe
Shovel (burries things that sprout up under the enemy)
Sling Shot
Furniture (there are tons of possiblities here)
KK's Guitar

So, you can see that an AC character would not have a shortage of potential moves.

Top Bottom