• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Angel Cortes Signed By Astral Authority

It's time to get exposed as Angel Cortes has been signed by Astral Authority! Angel Cortes, formerly known as iKon, was an Ice Climbers main in Brawl but is better known as a Diddy Kong player in Smash 4. Gaining notoriety after a now famous Twitlonger Post calling out many players he has gone on to take top placements at many tournaments including Super Smash Con and Nebulous Prime 1 at 5th and 9th at SKATAR 4. He is also currently ranked 5th on the New Jersey Smash 4 Power Rankings.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

He confirmed via Twitter that he would be attending Genesis 3 which looks to be the next big event to see him perform and his first competition under Astral Authority. Readers can keep up with Angel Cortes by following him on Twitter and learn more about Astral Authority by visiting their Twitter account. Excited to see more players sponsored? Let us know in the comments below and stay tuned to Smashboards for future sponsorship news!

Comments

Who the hell's Angel Cortes.
Well, I mean this entire post features in detail who he is and why he's sponsored.. so the real question here may be, "Who the hell are you?"

Last edited:
Does that mean he will actually get the chance to prove his words? Like, he is obviously better then some, but others he hasn't been able to fight yet.

Goodness, I think someone needs to go back to high school. He may have gotten older from his start at 13, but he certainly hasn't matured.

Last edited:
D
Well, I mean this entire post features in detail who he is and why he's sponsored.. so the real question here may be, "Who the hell are you?"
The would be a nice question if I were actually sponsored and nobody knew who I am. Alas, you know how the current situation stands.
No offense to the young folk, I like people...generally.

Is it me or has there been a lot of boring pointless articles on the front page lately?
well i wouldnt say boring, it has been more competitive player signings and interview due to a lack of smash DLC or game news. I'm assuming you mean boring as in not that hype, but personally i find it interesting

Top Bottom