• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Android users, help your fellow smasher out, and make some money in the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Hey Smashboards,

Reik and I recently released an app for android. What it does is it rewards drivers who use it while driving and who DO NOT text & drive. You can read all about it here:

http://shorezine.com/sea-girt-wall/2011/10/20/new-drive-alive-app-released.html

I need your help.

If you own an android phone and drive, please use our app and leave good reviews.

You can download the app for free here and also it's where you can leave the reviews :

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.drivealive.demo&feature=search_result

If me and reik make it big with this app and make a ton of money, I definitely plan to give back to the smash community regardless if you guys help or not, but I hope you do!

I plan to sponsor really awesome tournaments and some other secret ideas.

Thanks for your help. If you have any questions or concerns about the app please reply here and i'll answer them as quickly as possible.

Also I know many of your are competitive and our app is competitive as well. Drivers who use the app get put in our online leaderboards here:

http://www.drivealiveapp.com/Lea.html (checkout the rest of the site while ur there)

Another former smasher named Bass is currently number two on our leaderboard, start using the app and get ahead of him today or he is going to earn all of the rewards. Don't worry when you first setup the app if you choose to be anonymous your name will not be put on the leaderboard.

Also please like our App's Facebook page for us. :)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Drive-Alive-LLC/198319520203857

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Post this to android police. They do apps of the week regularly.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Oh my god lol, you would have dominated the leaderboards, until I cleared them. :) I plan to clear them once every now and then so people don't get discouraged.

Eggm

Smash Hero
I've been an iPHone user since the original iPhone, but I just recently switched to the Galaxy S II (I'm on At&t). I switched mainly so I could help Reik test the app, and so I could demonstrate the app to people, but I'm really digging it I don't think i'll switch back to the iPhone (even for the 4gs). That was $200.00's with the 2 year upgrade I had available, but there are much cheaper android phones, many free if you have an upgrade available. I think the Galaxy S II is like the best android phone atm so it probably had a higher price tag than most.

Edit : Reik said he should be done with the iPhone version in about a month, at most two. So if you have an iPhone you can just wait for that.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Unfortunately, my service is with Virgin Mobile, as it's currently the only service I can afford, considering some people ruined my credit with other services, and I hear AT&T is rather expensive. So unless Virgin has an Android, I will have to stick with my Crapberry indefinitely.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Oh, all carriers have Android. Virgin mobile definitely does too. During bug testing I used one from virgin mobile.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
You can get Android based phones for really cheap with a new contract.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Yeah, often times free. Just make sure it has GPS if you want to use our app. I think like 98% of android phones nowadays do anyway.

Eggm

Smash Hero
And with that, you have definitely made my day. I'm due for an upgrade anyway, so this helps me tons. Thanks a lot. :awesome:
No problem, made me really happy that would could make your day off such simple information. :) Hope you use the app when you get your new phone. ^^

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
so am I the only one who sees this is an advertising post? I was going to close it but saw that CK posted several times.
I thought the same thing, but seeing as I found out I can get one with my current provider, it made me happy enough to forget it. Crimson King posting here was actually a factor for me as well though.

Eggm

Smash Hero
See? We made some one happy, please don't close. ^^ Also, I'm totally just sharing what smashers created with this great community I've been a part of forever. :)

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
so am I the only one who sees this is an advertising post? I was going to close it but saw that CK posted several times.
It's your room, boss. I didn't really think ofbit, but you are 100% correct. I can't close on my phone, and since I primarily browse on my phone, I didn't even think of it. Apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom