• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official And we're bringing in new members~

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
So as some of you would know or have noticed, we brought in the application process for new members of the BR.
http://smashboards.com/threads/smash-4-backroom-member-application.438449/

We've added announcements for it here and tweeted it out through smashboards (pretty huge spike of applicants from that).

Anywho, we've officially just added some new members, (likely more to come) and we may push towards ruleset related discussions or maybe beta-match up chart after we've mostly finalized bringing in new people for the time being.

Feel free to advocate for those you know have applied.

Without further adieu though, welcome @Catana @Espy Rose @FullMoon @Ghostbone @Luco @Marcbri @Player-1 @Ray_Kalm Sethlon Sethlon

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Hello friends! Good to be in another Back Room again.

Got a tournament and friends in from out of state this weekend, but I'll be sure to get myself situated and updated on all the going-ons when I've got the free moment!

Illusion.

Master of Stealth
NNID
Illusion97
3DS FC
1822-0471-8951
Switch FC
SW-5043-8035-6923
Hi everyone! Excited to have the opportunity to contribute.

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Hi! I'm A10 and I like Pikachu. :4pikachu:
I'm happy to be here and I'll try my best to contribute as much as I can. c:

Diosdi

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Oni-Link-1111
3DS FC
1865-0292-7344
Hello guys, I'm Diosdi. Like A10 i didn thought i'd get in, but here I am!. It is nice to be here

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Ayy, the one and only Slush is here. Can't give a better response cause stuck at tourney running it till Sunday but cool to be back here finally.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
I appreciate the invite and definitely looking forward to being apart of the Backroom. Thanks for the welcome!

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
Just one new guy this time. Welcome DiSQO_BuNNY DiSQO_BuNNY ~
Normally we add a handful of people at once, but not many applications in the past some while lol

Top Bottom