• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

And its name is Incineroar! Heel for Smash!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakky

Smash Hero

So punk you wanna know who the most prominent 7th gen starter is?

This guy right here!

Prime rival of the movie
Pokémon the Movie: I Choose You!

Pokemon of choice of the Masked Royal in the anime

Inspired by the wrestling icon Tiger mask

How can you not choose this 'bad guy' for smash?

By me Pakky Pakky

Last edited:

Pakky

Smash Hero
Definitely would take this over decidueye.
Not to seem like a bad guy myself but all the fan fare for the owl seems to be generated by echo chambers as opposed to real substance.

Last edited:

DeltaSceptile

Smash Lord
But the only thing is that pokemon might not get a new rep this time around considering how little newcomers are expected, and having three that weren't in the previous entry brought back.

Pakky

Smash Hero
But the only thing is that pokemon might not get a new rep this time around considering how little newcomers are expected, and having three that weren't in the previous entry brought back.
Pokemon Company missing an opportunity to have a new member or two in the roster just seems unlikely to me. Based on how early all this would have been discussed.

Last edited:

DeltaSceptile

Smash Lord
Everyone thinks Decidueye is a shoo-in when it comes to pokemon, but what happened to Chrom proves that people easily overlook things like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom