• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

and i joined yet another forum

64bitmodels

Smash Rookie
Hello, im a 14 year old young link main who likes ultimate. I aim to be a top player who can compete with the highest of the highest and win some of that sweet, sweet EVO prize money normal, humble player who can have fun in for glory and compete in local tournaments with other normal smash players. I hope to learn a lot from entering this board and to make some new friends!!

CandySamaurai92

Smash Cadet
Your gonna learn a lot from me, because when I realized you're a Young Link main, I freaked and almost hit my head on the table. I'm happy to find someone like me!

64bitmodels

Smash Rookie
Your gonna learn a lot from me, because when I realized you're a Young Link main, I freaked and almost hit my head on the table. I'm happy to find someone like me!
I was originally a link main but he really isnt much more than a slow tank
Toon link is basically diet young link

Top Bottom