• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Analyzing and developing the peach MU

ihasabuket

Smash Journeyman
I used 20XX 3.02 to lab some followups on Peach and discussed various options in the MU with other players. I've tested it out on the newest version of 20XX(4.05) and everything seems to check out. The neutral options discussed are somewhat experimental but I think they valuable options. If you have 3.02 practice against a level 9 CPU, if you have 4.05 the CPU level doesnt matter.

Upthrow followups

Upair: Will true combo at pretty much any % below 100%(around there). at 0% - 40%(ish) you can just do a Full jump rising upair and it will true combo into the tailspike hitbox. After around 40%, peach goes too high for you to reach with just your full jump so you simply have to DJ upair to get the combo. I tested it in 20xx training mode and it is indeed a TRUE combo.

Nair: To land nair off of upthrow you need to full jump and then DJ rising nair. I believe this true combos for a very small % range but it is guaranteed until around 50%. When I say guaranteed I mean that peach isnt in hitstun the entire time, but she can't actually put any move out to interrupt or avoid the attack.
She cant jump out because the start of her DJ makes her dip downwards. Bair comes out frame 6 and dair comes out frame 12; These moves are much too slow for breaking out of combos. Peach only has 1 real option that's fast enough to interrupt combos, her nair which comes out frame 3.

It's a little hard to see because of her dress, but her legs are completely exposed. Pikas nair comes out so fast that you can hit her legs before you reach the hitboxes on her body. It's important to do a nair right after the DJ so use Y/X and Z if you need an easier input method. Practice your upthrow followups against a level 9 CPU. The CPU will avoid your followup if youre too slow and it will nair you if you mispace. It shouldnt be too hard though, I got it pretty fast.

Fair combos

Yeah you read that right, Fair can actually combo. Since it has set KB it combos at every %. I tested several followups in 20XX(3.02) training mode and against a lvl 9 CPU. The timing is tight so remember to practice this with color overlays and the flashing L-Cancels(both red and white) against a level 9 CPU. If youre too late peach will nair you. If you mispaced she will airdodge. Anyway these are the followups:

Fair -> ftilt and jab are true combos
Fair -> Grab, dtilt, uptilt(if crossed up), turnaround uptilt, upsmash, nair, upair, and bair are all guaranteed assuming they hit on the first frame theyre out.
The only two followups I can consistently land are upsmash, ftilt, and dtilt becuase the others require tight spacing.

Remember that Fair is susceptible to CC and ASDI at any %. These followups are basically pikachu's version of jab upsmash. Try to use it when your opponent is out of nair CC %s and/or are expecting a strong move.

Here's a video of me doing fair -> upsmash
I ****ed up one of em because I didnt dash

Uptilt combos

Its a hard move to land but if you hit with a crossup fair you can uptilt.

Uptilt -> JC upsmash from 0% - 20%(maybe 1 or 2 % more I forgot)
Uptilt -> aerial from 0% - 70%(around there, its probably more)
Uptilt -> thunder at any % where theyre too high to reach with an aerial

The great thing about uptilt is that it sends up and behind pikachu, making combos easier to land. Uptilt leads so well into thunder because of it's send angle, low endlag, and the fact that youre low so that thunder hits them sooner. This move is also incredibly low commitment having very similar frame data to dtilt.

Before I actually get into the options themselves I want to give a brief explanation on how reaction time works so that you can make sense of these options. There are 2 types of reaction types, simple reaction and choice reaction.
Simple reaction is when you know what option youre going to use and you just react to a stimulus. This type of reaction takes roughly 12-15 frames. This would be like if you're dashdancing to get a grab in.
Choice reaction is when you have to distinguish the stimulus and use a corresponding option. This takes something like 30 frames(maybe more). This would be if youre edgeguarding or techchasing.
In smash, if you employ a mixup, your opponent cant change their option in time without a read. Im sure you get the gist of it.

I'll explain this part by putting peaches options and then the some practial counterplay tactics.

Crouch cancel and ASDI down
One of peach's biggest strengths in most MUs. We've all seen how pika struggles against this but there are some moves that counter it directly.

Fair: When fair is CC'd peach will go into the spike hitstun animation like fox's nair at low %s. The great part is that since the KB is set you can always do this. Remember that multihit moves cannot be CC'd so you have to do single hit fair(which isnt really that hard) to do this. CC'd fair will give you a 0 frame advantage on hit. This gives you 5 frames to dash away from or jump over peach's dsmash. This forces the peach player to reconsider dsmash as you can easily whiff punish from this position.
Oddly enough, peach has a better frame advantage ASDI'ing down because the KB is not low enough to send into spikestun. This either happens if peach is not crouching while she's holding down or if you hit more than once with fair. Though the frame advantage isnt as good you can generally still buffer shield to block dsmash and punish it after.
This gives peach an incentive to shield when pika jumps, creating openings for grabs and tomahawks.

Shielding
If you've seen Axe's set vs Armada at eclipse you've seen Armada shield camp pika(wobbles even talks about it). He does this because Axe didnt really do any guaranteed followups off of a throw and his crossup nairs were becoming a problem. Crossup nairs may be relatively safe on shield, but doing this often gives up stage control; It's a good option to stop peaches movement and force them into shield but I dont think pika should be doing this so often as nair can get stuffed or shieldgrabbed if the peach is facing backwards. It's important to keep your opponent guessing to create openings. Here are some alternatives to crossup nair.

SH rising upair: Basically you do a rising upair and hit with the front part. After you hit shield and crossup your actionble much sooner than you would be doing a crossup nair. You can do a second upair before you hit the ground, FFAC(fastfall autocancel), DJ, or WL. I really believe this is the most reliable mixup to crossup nair.
Here's a video of me doing this to a 20xx CPU set to shieldgrab
Notice that I punished peach's frame perfect shieldgrab before she was actionable. I also demonstrated the upthrow -> upair true combo after getting that grab.

Late nair: it has a frame advantage of 0 on shield which means you can pressure her into an OoS option. You can dash out to wait for an OoS option space tilts on her shield(if you can do those sick ass pivot dtilts) or stuff her OoS options with your fast startup moves. Plup is a great example to watch to learn this kind of pressure. Even though sheiks fair is negative on shield, Plup still pressures effectively by dashing out of grab range, stuffing OoS options, and grabbing when they decide to stay shielding. Keep in mind that peach's fastest OoS option is grab which comes out frame 7.

Tomahawk: This is a more common one. It works especially well as a mixup if you've been doing crossup nair and upair afterwards to stuff them. Crossing up to tomahawk makes this safer since peach's SH bair comes out frame 11. I recommend crossing up unless you plan to tomahawk in front of them to space a move(useful if theyre in the corner). Otherwise crossup so that things like tomahawk dsmash/upsmash are safer. Typically you'll want to grab though, especially since there are newfound upthrow followups. N0ne is a great example to see how effective tomahawking is. Falcon and pika have similar SHFFL speeds and both tend to do many crossup aerials to condition their opponents into shield.
Tomahawks are effective because your opponent is timing their OoS options as if you were hitting their shield. When you hit a shield the player incurs shieldstun + hitlag. Pikas weak nair inflicts 6 frames of shieldstun and 6 frames of hitlag. So you have an opponent who is timing their OoS option 12 frames later while you can act sooner than usual because of normal landing lag.

As I mentioned before, some players(plup and M2k) have opted to shield pivot preemptively to shield grab crossups. Late nair and SH empty crossup DJ upair are really good to counter this. Tomahawk can work if you noticed theyre turned around and land behind them so they cant grab you.

FC(float canceled) and float aerials
Allows peach to throw extremely low commitment aerials or spaced aerials that either stuff or trade with pikas nair. This is what most peach's would opt for if pika is doing a lot of crossup nairs. Peach nair doesnt have too much disjoint but bair will beat out pikas nair reliably. Luckily pika has fair and ftilt to outspace these moves.

Fair: It actually has more disjoint than both peach's nair and bair. If peach thes moves are already out an approaching fair will beat them out. Peach nair can sometimes trade because her hitboxes come out at the same time as she extends her arms but it shouldnt be too much of a problem. If you land a fair while she's in the air it's a guaranteed followup so this is very rewarding.

Tilts: You can outrange and/or stuff her aerials like Axe has done before with a simple WD to get in range. Not much else to say. I will say that pivot dtilt can optimize pika's dashdance game allowing you to stuff peach after retreating with a dash back and making your options out of dashdance more ambiguous.

Dashdancing and floating
Peaches might try to outspace you but pikas movement options really shine here. Just overshoot aerials or throw out some tilts.

Turnips
Peach's turnip throw is lower than it looks and pika's SH is pretty high. So high that you can just jump over turnips when youre within a pretty big range. Even if you drop low enough you can nair or fair through all turnips except doteyes and stitch iirc. As soon as you see peach pull a turnip you can jump at her with an aerial. Her CC and OoS options are limited when holding a turnip as she can only throw it(frame 10) or upb(7). Technically she can do a float aerial but that will be about as slow as a turnip throw.

I decided this needed its own section because I realized how important it is in this MU. Its not something one would normally consider given how bad pikas item throw is but its actually super useful.

catching the turnip
There are a couple of ways you can catch turnips. You can use a grounded move to catch the turnip if its in range or clang with it unless its a doteyes/stitch. You can do this with aerials except your aerial wont clang, it'll just plow through the turnip. You can also catch it in the air with Z.
If you think the peach has a strong turnip you can always shield the turnip and catch it if it happened to be a weak one. If a turnip hits a shield it will always go straight up. Because of this you can reliably catch turnips by shielding jumping OoS and Z catching them.
It might be useful to know for whiff punishing so heres peaches turnip frame data:
Veggie throw ground

Total: 23
release: 10 (forward, back)
Release: 11 (up)
Release: 9 (down)
-------------------------------------
Veggie throw Air

Total: 23
Release: 10 (down)
Release: 11 (up)
Release: 10 (forward)
Release: 9 (backward)
-------------------------------------
Vegetable Pull

Total: 29
Vegetable lasts: 141 frames in air

Using the turnip

Know that Pika's turnip throw takes a bit long and doesnt have too much range. This doesnt mean its useless, it just means you need space to use it effectively. Luckily Pika is so much faster than peach that it isnt an actual problem. Just hold on to a turnip until an opportune moment instead of throwing it right away. If you want to use an aerial you can simply jump, Z drop(the whole animation is 1 frame) and do your aerial. Keep in mind that you have to let go of Z before you can press A so you might have to hit just the corner of the Z button to do this fast. C stick will work even if you havent let go of Z though.

Anyway, you wanna throw the turnip from a safe distance or by fading if youre close to her. Throwing it from above is safe because peach's vertical movement sucks so abuse platform movement when you have a turnip in hand.
Turnip throw upsmash true combos, so any move as fast or faster than 8 frames(tilts, grab, upair, nair...) is guaranteed. Turnips can be CC'd or ASDI'd easily, so if you think peach is aiming for that just poke her with it.
Z drop can also combo into nair and upair.

Peach has a hard time reaching the top platform so I played around with some quick attack angles and found that you can reach the top platform from pretty far away. I dont have any way to record but I can make a small diagram. If anyone with a recording setup could do me the favor of making gyfs it would be greatly appreciated.
BFmelee.png

The yellow circles on the left are spots where you start your up b. The yellow lines are the quick attack paths. The blue line is the DJ path from the ledge. The bottom left spot is the one that axe usually uses. The top left one is the one ive been experimenting with. I included the ones from the ledge because it seems to me like Pika has a harder time getting out of the corner than getting down from the platform. It might benefit you to DJ and do an invincible quick attack to one of the platforms and look for some stage control from there. Just some food for thought.

Last edited:

N64

Smash Champion
This is great! I love seeing in-depth analyses & theorycrafting on pikachu stuff. I do have some concerns or possible explanations why Axe might not use these options as often though (but feel free to discuss/argue it).

Uthrow combos: I don't doubt those combos are legit. I don't know of their usefulness though. Pikachu thrives on being below his opponents, and Peach is no exception. Uthrow->nair will often end with Peach able to get back to the ground before Pikachu can otherwise capitalize (at super low percents I imagine she could even chase you down and nair/fair, especially with smash DI in, but I could be wrong, can't test atm). Yes, you get the damage, but Axe probably values the positional advantage of, say, uthrow -> uair or bthrow offstage more.

Fair: I love fair, but it has its share of weaknesses. It is very easy to smashDI unless you're hitting with the very end of it (or only 1-2 of its hitboxes otherwise). As you also mentioned, easily CCable, and the Axe Armada match demonstrated how oppressive Peach's CC is in this matchup. Its hitbox also isn't the greatest, which is scary against a character like peach whose aerial hitboxes are quite good. Fair->ftilt is ok, probably most useful at higher percents, at lower percents I'm concerned that Peach would just land a little bit in front of you and now you're in the "i'm too close to Peach without frame advantage" situation. Fair->jab is useless, Pika jab is too laggy to lead to anything.

Utilt: Utilt is great, good luck hitting with it. Pretty much any time you could utilt in this matchup, uair would do almost the same thing and be much, much safer.

Approach options: I like this section, my main concern is the entirety of it is beaten by Peach nair/fair/bair. I understand they are mixups for when-peach-shields-your-approach, but my main concern with approaching Peach is how to get her to shield in the first place. She can dash dance and float to mix up spacing, and primarily uses her aerials and turnips to keep pikachu out. Empty SH through her seems like prime opportunity to get hit by an aerial. Perhaps I am missing something. I do think these are useful, but more of a '1-2 times per match' kind of thing.

The rest is neat. This is definitely a matchup that pika needs to 'figure out' if he wants to be tournament viable.

ihasabuket

Smash Journeyman
Uthrow combos: I don't doubt those combos are legit. I don't know of their usefulness though. Pikachu thrives on being below his opponents, and Peach is no exception. Uthrow->nair will often end with Peach able to get back to the ground before Pikachu can otherwise capitalize (at super low percents I imagine she could even chase you down and nair/fair, especially with smash DI in, but I could be wrong, can't test atm). Yes, you get the damage, but Axe probably values the positional advantage of, say, uthrow -> uair or bthrow offstage more.
When you hit upthrow DJ nair the DJ is straight up so you can very easily fade away to safety if peach were threatening an aerial but she cant really, especially since its the strong hit. If you do want the stage position at early %s, upthrow upair is probably the best way to do it. Bthrow and fthrow may be more useful at high %s though.

Fair: I love fair, but it has its share of weaknesses. It is very easy to smashDI unless you're hitting with the very end of it (or only 1-2 of its hitboxes otherwise). As you also mentioned, easily CCable, and the Axe Armada match demonstrated how oppressive Peach's CC is in this matchup. Its hitbox also isn't the greatest, which is scary against a character like peach whose aerial hitboxes are quite good. Fair->ftilt is ok, probably most useful at higher percents, at lower percents I'm concerned that Peach would just land a little bit in front of you and now you're in the "i'm too close to Peach without frame advantage" situation. Fair->jab is useless, Pika jab is too laggy to lead to anything.
Hitlag is the window to SDI and hitlag is based on %. Fairs low damage makes the window small even with its electric properties. Its like smash DI'ing a fox drill that doesnt hit that many times.
Unless I do a rising fair or dont FF I usually only get 2 hits anyway. Single hit fair isnt that hard to execute anyways; lab it a little, you'll find it easy. Even if they SDI, Pikachu's running jump forward momentum really lets you push into your opponent.

Fairs disjoint is pretty decent actually. Peach's hitboxes are good, but nothing crazy really. She usually just trades because her nair comes out really fast and aerials dont use priority.
Fair jab and ftilt arent that useful but I thought I'd include every possible option to let the others experiment.
CC is always gonna be a problem but neutral is like a very complicated game of rock paper scissors. So long as you dont hold dow youre only gonna eat 14% though which is like eating an aerial.

Utilt: Utilt is great, good luck hitting with it. Pretty much any time you could utilt in this matchup, uair would do almost the same thing and be much, much safer.
Yeah you dont have to tell me twice, ****s so hard to land. I think the easiest situation to land it is in FoD on the low platforms. It's better in other MUs like shiek where you can antiair any of her aerials with this low commitment and high reward move. I'll see if I can find a way to set it up.

Approach options: I like this section, my main concern is the entirety of it is beaten by Peach nair/fair/bair. I understand they are mixups for when-peach-shields-your-approach, but my main concern with approaching Peach is how to get her to shield in the first place. She can dash dance and float to mix up spacing, and primarily uses her aerials and turnips to keep pikachu out. Empty SH through her seems like prime opportunity to get hit by an aerial. Perhaps I am missing something. I do think these are useful, but more of a '1-2 times per match' kind of thing.
I dont think turnips are too big of a problem unless you end up on the ledge. You can typically just aerial through turnips unless its a stitch or dot eyes iirc. Overshot nair catches dashdancing back, especially peach's. Axe sometimes does run canceled tilts to stop peaches movement and stuffs her float approach with WD ftilt. Float isnt too good of a movement option because you cant change directions and it takes a long ass time to stop.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4SYe--yxz0 Watch the beginning of this 1st match(im sure you already have) and look at how armada's attempts to dashdance and float gets beaten by nairs. Most of Armada's conversions are off of shield. Axe realizes this and starts grabbing but then his grabs are telegraphed by dashdances. Look at Armada's conversions off of shield in these first few exchanges and you'll see that these mixups are perfect for some of them.

Last edited:

_trix_

Smash Apprentice
N64 N64 I ihasabuket My training partner plays peach and I can tell you first hand that her aerials are highly overrated. If you look at their hitboxes they are extremely exploitable in some areas(such as below them, as buket talked about with her nair.) As for dashdancing, she has half as much control of the dash dance game as you do, as she is about half as fast as pikachu. Neither of those options are solely enough to keep pikachu out, peach needs to shield and crouch cancel to keep from getting run over by your superior speed, which is why I think the things he came up with are really good mixups-If you play the matchup well enough peach will be forced to sheild and crouch cancel. Now onto a somewhat related topic, I find the best way to deal with crouch cancel dsmash is to light shield. You can do things like nair, land, light shield(btw you will always be able to get out a light shield before her dsmash comes out, even at 0%), and the first dsmash will hit you of range, and you will easily have time to wavedash in and upsmash(you will actually have enough time to charge it for an extra 10 frames. You can also uptilt her in the situation). This makes it almost never worth it for peach to take the risk of crouch cancel d-smashing in such situations, especially from 60% up. Another way to deal with dsmash is simply to SH over it and come down and upsmash, or to SH rising fair upsmash(although that won't work if they ASDI down). As for fair in neutral, 1. They won't be ASDI'ng down unless they are specifically ready for that, and if they don't ASDI down its garunteed upsmash(I tested it in 20xx frame counter, it checks out). 2. They will usually be in the air, and if you get one-two hits they can't ASDI out, they can actually only smash DI down, and that requires them to literally read the exact frame that you do it on, or react in a sixth of a second and hit their stick down, both of which are utterly unrealistic. (and even then it still will probably be guaranteed, depending on how high up they are). So you can set up fair into upsmash by either hitting them out of the air, which is actually not that hard to do, as forward air has a lot of range and peach has awful hitboxs below her, and hitting her when she's on the ground(although this doesn't work if they read you and ASDI down), and by comboing/forcing her onto platforms and comboing fair into upsmash(you can combo her onto to platforms with upair and uptilt, and sometimes upthrow or weak upsmash.) As for uptilt, if spaced correctly it can beat out falco down air without trading(I'm 100% serious, and 100% sure about this. I have done it multiple times before when they're already clearly in their dair animation), so I feel like it should be able to beat out some of her moves to if spaced well, and you can off course also fair into uptilt. I also think tail spike into uptilt would be good. As for double jump aerialing out of upthrow, before 40% you can do fade away front hit upair, and it could combo her into knockdown on a platform, which of course means a guaranteed upsmash. Or you can down fade back bair/nair., or a tail spike. Maybe even a fair into upsmash. Theres alot of differenet double jump aerials variations, but unless you are using fair or upair, you have to fadeback before 40%. Very poorly organized, just me droning on about ideas lol.

Last edited:

_trix_

Smash Apprentice
I ihasabuket N64 N64 Also, even if she crouch cancels fair, you can still fair into ftilt or fair into a safe dash out. And if you do it frame perfectly you have a guaranteed SH nair/upair or a grab after. I think there's a much wider use of fair for basically every character, and I will start by explaining what I found out about fair(its extremely complicated and I don't even fully understand it, even after 2 hours of testing. Will do more tonight). Basically the way fair works it has hella hitstun if they are in the air(actually about 20-30 frames). However, the second they hit the ground they have the usual 4 frames of frames of landing lag and are actionable. Fair hits them upwards a certain, predetermined amount, which is why it can combo grounded puffs and peachs really well(even though the distance they have to fall to get out of the stun is very small, it takes them a long time), but it can't really combo grounded fast fallers, because they fall the pretermined distance extremely quickly. Tonights I'm going to test if doing multiple hits of fair will hit them up higher, but its really hard to test lol. So if they are in the air, it can combo extremely well in some situations, on basically every character. If they dont hit the ground then the hitstun is insane. Ever notice how if you fair a spacie thats above the ledge they will fall like a rock and won't snap to ledge? That's becuase the hitstun on fair is crazy long if they don't hit the ground. Basically the sole goal of comboing with fair is to hit the ground before they do. Of course you can't fair them at the top of dreamland and expect that to work, but its a fantastic general rule, especially vs fast fallers. I have found two more specific uses of it, the second one of which could be meta-changing. 1.) Off-stage fair into DJ nair/upair is garunteed vs spacies, unless they are close enough to airdodge. I will do more testing, I think it is garunteed vs alot more characters. 2.) Fair into uptilt combo. I did this on a sheik from 0-50% on FD. Basically all you do is uptilt, react to her DI, and SH fair her, then uptilt her, then fair again and repeat. Guaranteed. No joke. Every DI I tried this on it worked. The only way she has the slimmest, smallest chance of escaping is by reading the exact frame you fair, then timing it frame perfectly. Even then she might still not hit the ground. I'm honestly not enough sure if it's possible to smash DI it down, as I know its not possible to smash DI foxs drill down(although you can ASDI it like pikachus). ASDI down won't get her out either, as it won't have enough hits. I have yet to try this on other characters or other stages, but this, and other variations of fair into moves, could be game-changing. Will do a follow up post tonight, but this without a doubt work on sheik. Its almost like a chaingrab with fair lol

ihasabuket

Smash Journeyman
I added some new stuff to the original post that I'd like you guys to look at.

_trix_ _trix_ Let me know what you've found after you run those tests

ihasabuket

Smash Journeyman
I also wanted to add that your tilts become much more useful in this MU if you learn to pivot tilt in conjunction with run cancel tilt. This control stick map for a pivot really helps with learning pivot dtilt.

Edit: I edited the original post again. I just realized pivot tilts let you use uptilt effectively since it uptilt starts from the back.

Last edited:

ihasabuket

Smash Journeyman
_trix_ _trix_ I see what you meant by if peach CCs it you can still act safely. If she CCs fair she incurs spike hitstun so its 0 on hit. It would normally be a better frame advantage but CC reduces hitlag on the receiver. It's odd but its actually better for peach to ASDI down than to CC it. Even if she ASDIs down you can just buffer your shield to block dsmash and punish afterwards. However, you do not actually have a guaranteed nair upair or grab after a CCd fair as she can jab to stuff those options. Obviously theres counterplay on both sides here but its not guaranteed.
Anyway, single hit fair can be used to counter CC/ASDI and combo, but imo doing 2-4 hits of fair is much easier to combo with. I think it best to use single hit fair at low %s when they wanna CC and the 2-4 hits at high %s to get that upsmash in.
My most important find is that fair has more disjoint than both peach nair and bair effectively making it the antiair of choice that gives guaranteed followups.

Edit: I've added more stuff to the original post including video's and new options. I'd appreciate any feedback like if youve tried any of these things out in game.

Last edited:

chipz

Smash Apprentice
I was actually testing some things with a peach player (regarding taking back stage position and movement options).
the horizontal quick attack from the ground right after jumping is pretty safe since her dash is slow and unless they have godlike reactions its pretty hard to catch with anything
https://gfycat.com/DisfiguredHollowKakapo
kind of like that

one of the options I like to use to get to top platform since you can act straight away
https://gfycat.com/VerifiableLastingFlee

ihasabuket

Smash Journeyman
I was actually testing some things with a peach player (regarding taking back stage position and movement options).
the horizontal quick attack from the ground right after jumping is pretty safe since her dash is slow and unless they have godlike reactions its pretty hard to catch with anything
https://gfycat.com/DisfiguredHollowKakapo
kind of like that

one of the options I like to use to get to top platform since you can act straight away
https://gfycat.com/VerifiableLastingFlee
Holy **** that edgcancels crazy

Last edited:

chipz

Smash Apprentice
not quite, so its just another option to pull out sometimes lol

Last edited:

_trix_

Smash Apprentice
Just curious. Don't think peach could even get to you during your start up anyways lol

herbmaster%

my dankchu is 420XX
3DS FC
2836-1534-7477
srill making my way through/applying the op. just caught Dinowulf Dinowulf on his stream and he had peach tossing out stitches on repeat while he tried to dash grab them. tried it out myself and its useful getting the grab timing in the air. trying out catching them on shield next. thanks for this, btw.

Dinowulf

Smash Journeyman
Hi guys....my name comes up a lot. Hahaha. Anyways something i thought of. Could pikachu catch a turnip and quick attack back to get a safe distance?

_trix_

Smash Apprentice
@ihasbuket 2 months later and this is still the ****. And a little side note, bair will beat out all of peaches aerial if spaced correctly( I usually do FH bair, but you can do SH bair and approaching bair too.) You just want to get under them a little bit and it will always win(and bair is a 4 frame move, so its easily fast enough to do a rising bair. Trust me it's super good

ihasabuket

Smash Journeyman
@ihasbuket 2 months later and this is still the ****. And a little side note, bair will beat out all of peaches aerial if spaced correctly( I usually do FH bair, but you can do SH bair and approaching bair too.) You just want to get under them a little bit and it will always win(and bair is a 4 frame move, so its easily fast enough to do a rising bair. Trust me it's super good
Wait in what situation are you talking about, are you talking about after an upthrow?

Last edited:
Top Bottom