• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

An Old Man's Suggestion

Bomber7

Smash Hero
1591213676742.png

Hello there. Hope you don't mind this ol' geezer randomly dropping in. Been countless years since I last logged in. Been even longer since I last touched PT.

I lurked a bit to see what the new generation of trainers were like, to see how the PT section fared with the Smash game, glad to see some people still have the love to play him, especially since he's back to being 3 in 1 character.

I wanted to drop this resource for you more active trainers in case you needed a little inspiration for some future thread ideas.

https://smashboards.com/threads/the-pokémon-center-thread-index-and-resource-center.181511/

While PT has obviously changed and isn't what he once was since Brawl, there are still numerous questions that could be explored. Back in my day, we explored so many things to prepare us for battle; we had to, we were bottom tier. Some thread titles you'll see will no longer apply but others you'll find will still remain relevant today.

Anyway, I have to get going. I'll take no offense if this thread gets closed, deleted, ignored or otherwise. I'm no longer an active member of smashboards. I just hope some wisdom of the distant past will assist y'all with your current challenges to overcome them.

Best of luck to you newer Trainers. Do your best and most importantly, have fun.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
Hey Bomber! I remember you my man! I'm really bummed about the community move away from Smashboards and forums in general, just kind of how the internet has progressed at this point. But I would love to see discussion move back here. I'll see what I can do about creating more resources here once again. Hope you are well, my man.

SpamSeagull

Smash Rookie
Hey, I know we don't know each other, but I happened to see your post from like 10 years ago about a tournament at Coscinos. I am a Mandeville player, but the scene here is very dead now and there are only 3 people who are active in tournaments in Mandeville and Covington combined (we have like an hour drive to weeklies). I was wondering if I could ask a few questions about how you got started being a TO here. If you see this, please just dm me on discord (SpamSeagull#2477) or twitter (@seagull_spam). Thanks

Top Bottom