• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

An Inter Dimensional Combo Video: Part 2(OUT)

The Phenom

Smash Lord
Tomorrow right?
Yeah tomorrow; I was actually going to bring my thread up today just to confirm this but I guess you brought it up before I did lol. Anyways it's done, all I have to do now is upload it. I'll try to upload it as best possible quality I could do.

edit: I won't be able to do a midnight launch of the video; maybe next time.

Dorf1233

Smash Journeyman
great ****, some crazy edge guardings
i like your flat black guy

the edition was a bit weird but i also like it

DannyX

Smash Rookie
wooot :p GJ u did it. This is why I didn't help you through the whole editing. It's because I wanted to be a surprised for myself and you did a good job editing. Great work dude I supplied you the videos and you turned them into a successful project.

~kudos

p.s. look my post count is a 9 :pPPPPP

~edit: the videos was recorded off my computer and TheP is the only one to have the right to use them. if you want to take some clips ask me first.

QERB

Banned via Warnings
HELL YES PHENOM good stuff, g&w pride. your bacon combos and ledge cancelled edgeguarding makes me ****. definitely gonna snag some of that goodness from ya (;

so when are we making our g&w team hm? lol

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
imo you should have varied the clips more in the editing
like you'll have a vs. falco on battlefield clip and then another one right after that. they should be varied a bit imo.

but I was entertained. especially by THE PHENOM stuff XD

Crazystars

Smash Rookie
09 09 09 "AN INTER DIMENSIONAL COMBO VIDEO" Trailer

That was the gayest 4 minutes and 20 seconds Ive ever seen.

If you were going to have a banjo and an accordian in the video, you could at least have dubbed them in. That song really needs a banjo, maybe not so much an accordian.

I did think the wheelbarrow dude was jesty, though.

The Prophet_

Smash Apprentice
great ****, some crazy edge guardings
i like your flat black guy

the edition was a bit weird but i also like it
lols! and thanks =)

Sausage-Fair, lol.

5/5
Thanks!

imo you should have varied the clips more in the editing
like you'll have a vs. falco on battlefield clip and then another one right after that. they should be varied a bit imo.

but I was entertained. especially by THE PHENOM stuff XD
Varying all of the clips would be too much work since each time I did, my computer is obsolete and wants the processing capability. It would freeze on me; I did what I could.

Game and Watch + Kid Rock = Awesomeness
Hell yeah it does!!!

Thanks for the positive feedback; I didn't think I would get any attention for this. I'm very glad to hear you guys are happy with it.

Top Bottom