• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

An Impossible Melee Challenge

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
He's is obviously trolling....
The 3 Ganon team is easy if you just use most of the above tactics, marth, hell you could use Doc and gimp them do death....

"Gay tactics" are part of the game...

X1-12

Smash Champion
I'd like to see someone do it with Roy, only 1 stock (Bowsers all have 4), using nothing but counter. :>
probably not too hard, cause roy's counter does more damage if it counters a storng move, and they'll F-smash/Bowser bomb every 3 seconds and you can get counter to hit all enemies, the whole 1 stock vs 12 is a bit tight though

LLDL

Smash Hero
i 3 stocked the 3 lvl 9 ganons on fd using just multishines pillars and f smash. I'll get a video up sometime later.

Kyu Puff

Smash Champion
This is actually kinda fun if you don't abuse anything (don't camp the ledge to make them suicide, jump over them to make them up+b, or just wait until they whiff approaches/run into your attacks).

They tend to cover a lot of options when you try to approach and do some ridiculous combos on you: quintuple jab, double side+b to side+b tech chase, up+b x 2 into f-air... So far I've only been able to do it with Sheik and Ganon.

_Keno_

Smash Lord
I give up, I got Up-b -> jab -> warlock punched (each by a separate ganon).

This is impossible guys, impossible.

Filthee

Smash Rookie
CPUs can generally be gimped really easily, would be really easy with puff imo

Top Bottom