• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

An Artwork Thread?

Oglagold

Smash Cadet
Hello! My name is Oglagold. I draw a lot of pictures of Pit, so I wanted to make an artwork thread for him/ Kid Icarus as a whole!
I think it would be cool if we had multiple people posting artwork here.
Most of these are doodles.... but here's some of my work:
Pit's new blond recolor

** I take drawing requests! Also, I am willing to help you draw anything!

Edit: I have no clue if this is even a good place to post this.

Last edited:

Tarma

Smash Rookie
Can I take 2nd artwork for my profile photo? It's amazing.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Hello! My name is Oglagold. I draw a lot of pictures of Pit, so I wanted to make an artwork thread for him/ Kid Icarus as a whole!
I think it would be cool if we had multiple people posting artwork here.
Most of these are doodles.... but here's some of my work:
Pit's new blond recolor

** I take drawing requests! Also, I am willing to help you draw anything!

Edit: I have no clue if this is even a good place to post this.
Wow I'm incredibly late on this, but this is amazing! :O Especially the second painting, good job!

They're adorable too!

I haven't drawn much but I do have this Kaito Kid!Dark Pit I drew for my Twitter pfp haha
IMG_20181225_004331.jpg

Detective Conan is my favourite anime and Pit's Japanese VA is the same as Conan's, although it's not the same for Kaito and Dark Pit, I still think the dynamic fits

Last edited:

Oglagold

Smash Cadet
I haven't drawn much but I do have this Kaito Kid!Dark Pit I drew for my Twitter pfp haha Detective Conan is my favourite anime and Pit's Japanese VA is the same as Conan's said:
OH MY GOSH I LOVE IT
Detective Conan is such a good show!!! This is so good! My goodness!!!

Last edited:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Omg I was gonna reply to this but it completely slipped my mind and I forgot to hit "post reply" LOL
But AAAAAH thanks, although I relied very very hard on the reference :,)

Detective Conan is so good~ I haven't really seen the newer episodes, but have seen most of the movies and know a lot of the older characters :o It's kinda of hard to keep track of with so much going on tho lol

And I checked your channel and I love your art omg :O Kagamines for life <3

Oglagold

Smash Cadet
Omg I was gonna reply to this but it completely slipped my mind and I forgot to hit "post reply" LOL
But AAAAAH thanks, although I relied very very hard on the reference :,)

Detective Conan is so good~ I haven't really seen the newer episodes, but have seen most of the movies and know a lot of the older characters :o It's kinda of hard to keep track of with so much going on tho lol

And I checked your channel and I love your art omg :O Kagamines for life <3

I haven't seen too many of the newer episodes either; most of them are anime originals, so they don't quite have the same quality as the older ones which were based on the manga.

So you're a VOCALOID fan too!? That's awesome! What's your favorite song?
(I love Meltdown and anything in the Servant of/ Daughter of Evil universe, but all things Kagamine are instantly good)

Here, I'll also post another drawing so that this post makes sense in this thread:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
I haven't seen too many of the newer episodes either; most of them are anime originals, so they don't quite have the same quality as the older ones which were based on the manga.

So you're a VOCALOID fan too!? That's awesome! What's your favorite song?
(I love Meltdown and anything in the Servant of/ Daughter of Evil universe, but all things Kagamine are instantly good)

Here, I'll also post another drawing so that this post makes sense in this thread:

My favourite song is SPiCa! :D Although I do like a good handful of them. Especially the Kagamines because most of their songs are bound to be duets

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKOomJe_g1A

blonde pit is len lol

Oglagold

Smash Cadet
My favourite song is SPiCa! :D Although I do like a good handful of them. Especially the Kagamines because most of their songs are bound to be duets

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKOomJe_g1A

blonde pit is len lol

I love SPiCa so much!!! I find myself randomly humming almost every day~
----------
Yeah, I think the new blond alt for Pit looks a lot like Len.
On another note -- I actually made a cover of Pit's Victory Song with Len~
I guess you'd see that on the front page of my channel though -----

I'm also working on a Luka cover of Destroyed Skyworld!!!

Speaking of Blond Pit, here's another drawing (to, again, make this post make sense in this thread)

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
I love SPiCa so much!!! I find myself randomly humming almost every day~
----------
Yeah, I think the new blond alt for Pit looks a lot like Len.
On another note -- I actually made a cover of Pit's Victory Song with Len~
I guess you'd see that on the front page of my channel though -----

I'm also working on a Luka cover of Destroyed Skyworld!!!

Speaking of Blond Pit, here's another drawing (to, again, make this post make sense in this thread)

I also really like Childish War as well! It gives Kagamines a ton of personality and I actually first heard it through a KI:U parody where Rin and Len were Pit and Dark Pit haha xD

And OMG I saw that video on your channel, it's adorable ;w; Your art is adorable I'm in love

And now that I think about it, Luka and Palutena do have similar designs (long hair, that part with their skirt being the same side, more developed women, etc.) I kinda want to draw them together now hehe

VOCALOID x KI:U when

Oglagold

Smash Cadet
I also really like Childish War as well! It gives Kagamines a ton of personality and I actually first heard it through a KI:U parody where Rin and Len were Pit and Dark Pit haha xD

And OMG I saw that video on your channel, it's adorable ;w; Your art is adorable I'm in love

And now that I think about it, Luka and Palutena do have similar designs (long hair, that part with their skirt being the same side, more developed women, etc.) I kinda want to draw them together now hehe

VOCALOID x KI:U when
Was it Miyabiendou's video?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJsFUvpDg7g

I love her stuff so much <3
She actually drew a picture of Rin for me once!!!
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/30/e5/81/30e58155c0b1f7566c8258043f0b1d11.jpg

Also, because you mentioned a picture of Luka and Palutena, and I like to post artwork with every post~

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Was it Miyabiendou's video?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJsFUvpDg7g

I love her stuff so much <3
She actually drew a picture of Rin for me once!!!
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/30/e5/81/30e58155c0b1f7566c8258043f0b1d11.jpg

Also, because you mentioned a picture of Luka and Palutena, and I like to post artwork with every post~
OMG YES THAT'S THE ONE

Dark Pit being the cunning one and Pit being the lowkey dumbass but able to get back fits so well LOL And she drew you something too omg so lucky!! :O

Waaah I love your drawing, they're so cute! Now I kind of want to draw something, but it'll have to be for tomorrow lol. Especially thinking about that Luka and Palutena concept

Oglagold

Smash Cadet
It's cold and wet and yucky where I live right now, so I wanted to draw something happy.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
It's cold and wet and yucky where I live right now, so I wanted to draw something happy.
**** completley forgot to reply to this, but cute!!! omg ;;;

And this is a REALLY rough sketch but I finally got around to doing it :,)

palutena and luka.png

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
To keep this whole Pit area alive

916A3CD2-CACF-4EEB-A29F-87577250E01B.jpeg
FA3E6A3A-E2E4-417B-871D-70E97067D1CA.jpeg