• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

An adventure of a lifetime...

Status
Not open for further replies.

super_sonic

Smash Journeyman
in hylule castle,northeast tower room 472
I realise this is a ripoff of the tomb of anubis but eh, more people can play ont this way!

For those of you too lazy to go see the tomb of anubis one, it's basicly like a gameshow... but each person makes a choice. Each round one person is out.

Ok, I need 10 people and we will start.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
Great going tails, that will definetly attract more people to this thread.

wakerofthewinds

Smash Journeyman
What, so is this thread kinda like... dead now? Or what? No one's posted on thin for 1 month so I guess its ruined.

Thats kinda depressing. I spent all my time readind Tomb of Anubis, fantasising"Wish I could play...Wish I could play...". Then I came across this and was like Wow! Now my dreams are crushed...

Deathreaver780

Smash Ace
yes very good but apparently the fricking! host person isnt EVER on and thats not good 2 make this and then just leave it and make everyone who WANTS 2 play wait for like 3 fricking months! geez i mean if ur gonna do that then dont make these kinda threads! peace

-Death

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom