• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AMSA IS THE TRUTH!!

Bears_x

Smash Rookie
He is really fun to watch. I can't wait to see his sets the next few days(even though I'll be working all day Sat.)

#Pray2Win

dRevan64

Smash Journeyman
Fly's down.

Edit: Kevin Nanney just silenced The Truth

Last edited:

REC_NEPS

Smash Rookie
I think the ICs-Yoshi matchup might have to be reconsidered. Or maybe aMSa's just freaking amazing. Either way, all his sets are damn amazing.

Superspright

Smash Lord
I've always felt like Yoshi has the potential to take out a lot of the cast with his mobility, combos, and parry game. Also he has a decent projectile. He's just god-awfully hard to play that well as. Amsa has put in a lot of work to develop a Yoshi so smooth.

REC_NEPS

Smash Rookie
You guys must be much more perceptive than I am, cause up until I saw aMSa I was convinced that Yoshi was completely unusable.

Superspright

Smash Lord
A lot of people had this feeling. I believe. Or maybe I am crazy. Yoshi just requires a very special type of finesse to pull off, or a ton of practice and training. I'm sure the match up can be exploited much harder against him, but at the same time Yoshi has the most legendary baits. He's a very good competitive character because of it and he's got the uair punish game of a donkey kong.

Top Bottom