• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AMondAy Week 44 - ds22

AMondAys is a weekly feature on /r/SSBPM, the Project M subreddit. It features AMAs from various members of the Project M Development Team and allows them to directly interact with the community in an awesome way. This week features ds22.

---​

Hey everyone, I'm ds22 from the Netherlands, and I'm one of the wizards (ASM coders) of the PMDT. Joined the team end August 2010 as PSA coder, and gradually grew from there, gaining experience in PSA, ASM, and SFX modding, among other things. I also assisted with the Clone Engine, being responsible for getting things like cosmetics, soundbanks, and even Kirby hats in a workable state. Ask me anything, and I'll try to answer any question you guys have for, be it about me, Project M, or even about Brawl modding in general. P.S. Due to the differences in timezones, it may take a while before I can answer your question. Please understand.

---​

Want a question answered? Be sure to go to on /r/SSBPM in this thread and ask ds22 anything!

Last edited:

Comments

First, I guess?

I always love these AMAs from the PMDT. When I ask a question, it feels like I'm a little kid asking a superhero what their favorite color is. Then they kneel down, look me in the eye, smile, and say, "Green."

Top Bottom