• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest AmiiboMadness 2 Ft MI PR Ryuga + More

AmiiboMadness 2 Ft MI PR Ryuga + More
Posted by AmiiboKing
Raddison Hotel of Farmington Hills
Saturday, March 31, 2018 - 10:00 AM
Until: Saturday, March 31, 2018 - 11:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

AmiiboKing

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Hnic313
p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; color: #454545} p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; color: #454545; min-height: 14.0px}

Amiibo Madness is an event experience like no other! This event it to commemorate myself Kevandre Thompson for celebrating my birthday. Usually, I spend this time with my personal family & friends, but this year, I wanted to involve my extended family, the smash community, and give them a chance to get involved and have a good time. There will be a Smash 4 tournament streamed by GOOSHI GAMING (TbD more than likely Gooshi!) The event will also include the following side events:

TBA

Link to Register:
https://smash.gg/tournament/amiibo-madness-2

All available day of to register for the side events!

Did I mention there will be free cupcakes! There will be FREE CUPCAKEs!!!!!!! To Celebrate this occasion the first 27 people to sign up for this event TODAY 03/05/18 will have their venue fee waived!

Smash 4 Event Schedule :

The date for this second tournament is set for March 31st, and will take place at Raddison Hotel Ballrom, in Farmington Hills.

Additionally, we may have a chance to have a post-tourney Buffalo Wings trip (6 minutes away) or another restaurant trip after the tournament if there is interest.

Please pre-register if you are attending! Pre-registering helps us seed earlier and more accurately so that everyone gets their justified seed! Failure to register last minute may result in a lower placement in pools.

The hotel has requested that we do NOT bring outside food to the facility, but they will offer food such as pizza, hot dogs, fries, pop, etc. We will likely have a break at some point for people to leave the venue and purchase food from some of the local fast food restaurants if the alley's food doesn't appeal to them. Although beer will likely be available for sale in the bowling alley, we do request for no alcohol in the tournament venue since there are minors present and we want to keep the venue family friendly for all.

Venue fee is set at $10 online or in person. Spectator passes are $5 which include friendlies and can be purchased at the door. Singles entry is $10, doubles is $5 per player.

Schedule:

* 10:00 am - Doors Open / Setup Begins / Friendlies

* 12:00 pm - Smash 4 Doubles Begins

02:00pm -Lunch Break

* 04:00 pm - Smash 4 Singles Begins

05:00pm Pokken DX Bracket Begins

* 06:00 pm – DBZ Fighterz Begins

10:0pm Event Ends

* 11:00 pm - Staff Cleanup

* Schedule to be tweaked by TO as updates occur.

Attendees can come as early as 11AM to do friendlies and help set up!

Top Bottom